Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland at Lawrence Co 10/17/18
They are to one dimensional and their few playmakers push to hard and make mistakes
Hunter Lacks w a 60 yd td run. Rams up 25-6 w 10 somethin left in the 4th. Hunter Lacks with TDs of 60, 40, and 19 yds (unnofficially).
Nice game for Lacks.
LC scores, no update as to how. 25-12 10:08 left in the 4th.
Lacks is an unknown for many teams. but after i dont think that will be the case by midseason.
Heighton connects with Jacon Wallace for the 50 yd TD. 5 mins left in the 4th.

31-12 Rams
Route is on.
After Lacks long to run LC returned the kickoff to the Rams 3 and they scored on the next play Scotty
DAWG NATION21 Wrote:And in typical lc fashion, they play tough for a few quarters and self destruct.smh

Surely if you were at the game you noticed 3-4 starters leaving the game with injuries... I saw players cramping and going right back in all night... not sure the extent of some of those injuries, but I know they were at least 3 starters off the field by halftime
LC has a very nice team 1st game of the year so lots of 1 step forward and two back LC should have a nice season I would love to see them throw the ball more think they only throwed it 7 times last night wish them the best threw out the season 👍 now for rams started slow then started to get there feet under them lacks kid is a bull to bring down he should have a great season
Thought LC looked rough. You cant have one option in any level of football and expect to win games. There were no holes to run which wasnt good. Defensive they arm tackle lots and no one really impressed. no life looked very tired all night with no emotions. Football is a emotional sport and requires such. Playing two way out of West will be a must!

Just expected more out of the LC team. They have really went down since the glory days!