Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 31 Lawrence County 12
Final
Congrats Rams
Congrats to Rams
can aod merge the threads?
Rams off to a good start.
Congrats to the Rams opening up with a win. Lawrence County played a good game and the final score really isn’t reflective of how the overall game was played. The story of this game was big plays and neither team really drove the ball for long drives. I think Lawrence County will be a pretty good team this year and they have nothing to hang their heads about.
Dawgs better get a lot better up front or find a passing game.
Question for Lawrence co fans , why don’t they put the West kid at running back with the fullback , to beat the better teams you have to have a treat to pass the ball and LC don’t have that at all right now , West is a big strong kid who runs hard he would be a great running back along with the fullback . I’m sure there’s a kid on the roster who can throw and able to hand off to those two backs . Don’t mean any disrespect at all to any of the boys
I agree. His talent is being wasted at QB
Anyone who watched the game tonight should’ve noticed that he did lineup at RB on multiple plays tonight... even had the backup run some pass plays, but he couldn’t find the open man either
I 100% agree that we need a passing game, it’s just that I don’t know if anyone else is any better
Kept wondering why the dogs left their starters in in the 4th with no hope of winning and just kept getting pounded on.
Hard fought game till the end. Congrats to the Rams and good luck on the rest of the season. prayers for the kid who got hurt for raceland, looked pretty bad and for the kids hurt for LC. Dawgs gotta bounce back, nothing to hang your head about. Get back to practice and grinding. Was a bit upsetting seeing the same plays being ran over and over again. Our offensive was very predictable, there was many times where they ran the same play 3 times in a row. What kind of coaching is that? All in all, it’s in the past and get ready for next week. proud of my dawgs