Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All star game Sunday at PCC
Does anyone have the list of players? Or anything else about the game?
I think Dustin Kilburn and Michael Watkins from Jackson City, Brandon Hays from Breathitt, Stevie Evans from Wolfe and Brett Stacy from Riverside will be in the Senior game. Drew Davidson from Jackson City and Travis Smith andJustin Hollon from Breathitt will be in the underclassman game.
Is that Pike Central or Perry Central thanks.
Ryan Romans and Daniel Kinser from Powell will participate. Romans in the senior game and Kinser in the Junior game.
What does everyone think bout people, that are invited to the game and dont show up? I think its jus wrong and if you know your not gonna come you should jus tell the coach or someone because there are seniors out there wanna to play in it and arent invitied and are u but dont come.
The White team in the underclassmen game had more talent. With Stepp, Cox, and Gay they should have prevailed over the Blue team (which had less talent. But the Blue team outplayed and out hustled the white team and they played unselfish. The white team was not interested in passing and it led to their loss. At one time the Blue team Which was Coached by former Owsley Coach Charlie Turner had a 26 point lead.

Stepp was not impressive at all. Neither Cox or Gay shot the ball well. Found this on another board, I thought it was interesting.