Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dave Estes resigns from Whitley Co.
Diamond Dave has officially resigned as the girls Head basketball coach at Whitley Co yesterday. This could only mean one thing. Look out, the Diamond is getting ready to SHINE! BANG!! DDE
And let the dominoes start to fall. The Davester is in the early stages of shocking the World!

You called Headline!!:worthy:
There's a lot of talent for the girls that will be coming up for Whitley in the next few years. The AD's phone should be ringing off with people wanting that job.
Heard they were going to make a current head coach an offer HE cant turn down. No Munstering around here!!
wow what a surpise and shock somebody update me or tell me what going on havent been told or heard anything
Could Whitley WALK their way into a Major hire?
Heard they’re going to throw the house at an assistant of another team..
CoachNM0523 Wrote:Heard they’re going to throw the house at an assistant of another team..

Hope Whitley will do what North Laurel should have done. JERRY, JERRY, JERRY

Only assistant in the region that’s worth throwing the house at
I loved watching Estes coach. He was always very animated and you could tell how much he cared. He seemed prepared, organized, and dedicated so you couldn’t ask for much more than that. Enjoy being a dad though, as I know my kids grew up way to fast.

I believe they knew about this for a few days before it was announced and have reached out to a couple of people and was turned down but I’m telling you a smart coach would jump at this. If they can actually keep their talent then they will be really good in a few years. I just hope they open it up and hire someone good and not just someone connected locally.
This is what happens when you do people favors and let them coach their kids.
Once kid leaves, so does coach.
Then you have to start all over again.

There are some really good players coming up for Whitley. Probably the best the school has ever seen. Over the next 5 years having the best coach possible will be crucial to success.
CA3 Wrote:Hope Whitley will do what North Laurel should have done. JERRY, JERRY, JERRY

I'd throw the whole bank at Missy Irvin(ex Cumberlands coach):flame:
CA3 Wrote:Hope Whitley will do what North Laurel should have done. JERRY, JERRY, JERRY

If it's Jerry from Clay Co he would bring in alot of talent with him. He's a wonderful coach