Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scott County vs Covington Catholic (2018 KHSAA State Championship)
Scott County (36-1) vs Covington Catholic (33-4) will battle it out for state supremacys.

Who you got?
Going with Covington Catholic Confusedhh:

Covington Catholic 68
Scott County 64
It should be an epic matxhup.
Covington Cath. by three.
"The Greatest Show in Hoops" will have the two best teams in the state playing for the big prize.

A 6A school that has the largest or 2nd largest enrollment in the state. Not too mention Georgetown is one of the fastest growing cities & has one of the largest employers in the state (Toyota) in their back yard.

A 5A private school in the suburbs of Cincinnati (less than 3 miles from the KY/OH state line) that doesn't have to follow the same recruiting rules/bi-laws as public schools.

Will we ever see another Sweet 16 like the '96 Paintsville or '10 Shelby Valley teams had?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I think Scott county will win it by 7. Although cov cath is really good, I just think Scott county has too much going for them. If you guard them man to man, they'll beat you with athleticism. If you play zone, they'll shoot you out of the game. I think the big man from cov cath gets in foul trouble and that is the difference in the game.
Does anyone know how many of Scott County starters grew up in Scott County? Did all of them?
Every kid on the team except one grew up in Georgetown- Better question how many of Covington Catholic players are from Kentucky, they might all be, just asking
If Scott County wins does Billy Hicks ride off in to the sunset?
Will be at this one today section 12 row L seat 10 :bike: