Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Going To Win State Next Season?
Well Ive seen alot of threads that have been started about whos going to win their district or their region for the 07-08 season. So I figured I would go a different route. Who will win the State Tournament for the 07-08 season?
I really like Mason County's chances next season.
Cant forget the defending champs in Scott County. They get alot back including Bud Mackey.
Who ever wins each Region. I'll put money on it! lol
I like JBS's chances.
Scott County Mason County. AAnd i am sure a team from the Louisville Area will be there always are
mason county
I look for Mason and Scott County to be 1 & 2. Also look for Holmes to be a contender, they lost alot of talent but they return one of the states top players in Arrez Henderson and Probabily Henry Clay and Madison Central would round out my top 5....Jmo Though
Moe Wrote:I look for Mason and Scott County to be 1 & 2. Also look for Holmes to be a contender, they lost alot of talent but they return one of the states top players in Arrez Henderson and Probabily Henry Clay and Madison Central would round out my top 5....Jmo Though

Looks pretty good to me, and remember that Madison Central will be returning one of the top players in the State as well in Aaron Morris. Next season will be exciting like always and I cant wait.
Im goin with Darius Miller and Mason County!
JBS all the way
Mason or scott
Yeah right JBS will never win state
PRP or Iroquis could be the team out of Louisville
-STATS- Wrote:Looks pretty good to me, and remember that Madison Central will be returning one of the top players in the State as well in Aaron Morris. Next season will be exciting like always and I cant wait.
Aaron Morris is awfully tough, thats one of the big reason I see them being a contender.
pickandroll Wrote:I like JBS's chances.

haha..are you serious.. Best chance would be Scott co to repeat
Tates Creek
JBS doesnt have a chance. lol. i will take lexington catholic or scott county depending on which one comes out of the 11th.
I like Cumberland out of 13th because of Desmond Johnson
Scott County
Scott county could go undefeated in the state again next year