Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SC Justice to Join SOU Protests
Odds are according to some, that tonight's SOTU address will be in a word, wild. Speaking of the Democrat Party and the CBC in particular, the article sourced below suggests that protests in one form or another are sure to take center stage.

ARTICLE EXCERPT---

"One way they're doing that is by boycotting altogether. Among those saying "nahhh" to witnessing President Donald Trump's performance in person are Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, and a number of members of the Congressional Black Caucus. And for those who do show, some will be eschewing the typical cable-TV-friendly bright colours they often sport and instead wear black to call attention to sexual harassment and assault, the way Hollywood actresses did at the Golden Globe Awards earlier this month.

Others are using their choice of guest as a way to be heard. Lawmakers are given one extra ticket, and while many invite a spouse or a family member, they sometimes seek out a constituent, boldfaced or otherwise, to accompany them instead to underscore their own policy points. This year, many Dems are inviting immigrants and "dreamers," the young undocumented people brought to the United States by their parents and now the subject of debate on Capitol Hill, victims of sexual assault, or people affected by the devastating storms that hit Puerto Rico."
http://www.smh.com.au/world/congress-is-...4yz10.html

Think about that one now for just a second. Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg is protesting on... (I guess), issue/issues of social justice in boycotting the State of the Union Address! Never thought I'd see the day, but here we are. Her kindred Dems will have people there who are here illegally, some so-called Dreamers. Which in my book the only thing making them dreamers, is their dream to possess the material things that the legal citizens around them have. Just because their parents chose to bring them here illegally, does not mean immigration laws should be suspended, nor does it entitle them to walk a yellow brick road paved with taxpayer funds.

If one would care to look into the true face of race based bigotry, all he must do is consider all the recent discriminatory machinations of the Democrat Party. The stakes are far more newsworthy than most of the media are reporting. We've never had a President with the courage to face off against the politically correct crowd, and we had better make the best of this one. In the buildup to midterms, the resistance are presently massing their troops, and with the loyalist media's help have effectively framed their fight against the Trump Administration on grounds of racial bias. The absurdly of which is of course is patently obvious, and 100% baseless. But to quote Ben Stein on the matter, "they've (the left) spent millions of tax dollars directing hundreds of investigators to dig up any kind of dirt they can find on Trump. Pouring over his present and past life, back as far as video tapes on which he has ever appeared will allow, they've sifted through everything he has ever said or written looking for the smallest indication of racial bias. And after years of efforts not one thing has been found, not the faintest scintilla to indicate racial bias."

But as I said, the story is far more serious than the one being framed presently by the likes of Neil Cavuto. This is no ongoing squabble between Dems and Republicans, one side against the other spouting rhetoric. (Although I'm starting to think he may be so shallow he actually believes that.) No, this is the culmination of the conservative based effort to return America to her more traditional roots. Dems are therefore engaged in all-out effort, throwing everything they have or can conceivably muster, into taking back the House and the Senate. And if they pull that off, the Trump agenda will be stalled in it's tracks. The greatest fight conservatives will ever face may well be the midterms of 2018. To say it's a big deal is BIG understatement. The choice? Cede back control of government over a pack of lies, or stand your ground, speak the truth and by all means, get out and vote. Republicans and conservatives had better get this one right in IMHO, or it's game over. And lest the obvious in all this should escape our attention, Democrats don't give one flip about the people's will. ALL they care about is being in power, and one more thing. The real racists again IMO, walk the hallowed halls of Congress.

After everything we've seen this year, Democrat's absolute best is still the 'race card.'
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I doubt that RBG could stay sober long enough to be conscience through it all anyways.
Bob Seger Wrote:I doubt that RBG could stay sober long enough to be conscience through it all anyways.

Even if she is sober, she doesn't know whether to sh!t or wind her wristwatch...
^Confusednicker:
^^ All true. I'd rather see Tom Hank's friend Wilson sitting the bench than her. But she is the apple of Democrat eyes.

Guess on what day her birthday falls? The ides of March, 1933. The old girl is 85 but looks much older. And Jet, I'd say both tasks are in her case, questionable. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The cameras kept panning over the stone faced Dems in the room. Or maybe it was prune faced? Either way they just sat there glowering in disgust at everything our President said. Some did not applaud a single thing all night, and the rest only applauded a couple points at best.

The President said; "Black unemployment is at an all time low." Stone faces.

The President said; "Latino unemployment is at an all time low." Stone faces.

The President said; "We serve God in this country, not government." Stone faces.

They will all have reason to glower once the MEMO comes out. :yikes:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nancy Pelosi must've eaten an entire brisket just before she sat down. She kept trying to clean her teeth with her tongue.
Granny Bear Wrote:Nancy Pelosi must've eaten an entire brisket just before she sat down. She kept trying to clean her teeth with her tongue.

^^ LOL, monkey puke makes a bad film. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Obviously the writer of the article I sourced on this thread had her wires crossed. All the guests were respectful, it was rather the Democratic Conference that acted badly. But in sitting there acting like the curmudgeons they are, they managed to make themselves look even more foolish. Not in my eyes, but perhaps to many who're having trouble deciding which side to believe.

I was going back and forth between the KY Vandy game and the SOTU, but I did not hear any mention being made about the fact that Ginsberg didn't attend.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Obviously the writer of the article I sourced on this thread had her wires crossed. All the guests were respectful, it was rather the Democratic Conference that acted badly. But in sitting there acting like the curmudgeons they are, they managed to make themselves look even more foolish. Not in my eyes, but perhaps to many who're having trouble deciding which side to believe.

I was going back and forth between the KY Vandy game and the SOTU, but I did not hear any mention being made about the fact that Ginsberg didn't attend.

Did you see Joe Manchin start to clap and then stop after getting eyed down by Schumer? :biglmao:
WideRight05 Wrote:Did you see Joe Manchin start to clap and then stop after getting eyed down by Schumer? :biglmao:

Yeah I saw it. Joe was the lone exception to the stupidity though. He stood up for quite points the President made.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Did you see that one Dem, forgot his name, that walked out when the USA chant began? I mean, I know they aren't going to agree on a lot of things, but patriotism was one subject I thought they all had in common.

Most dems, most of the time, appeared to be sucking lemons.

I don't like all the standing Os and smiling clapping sessions in ANY of the SOU speeches, but over all I thought Trump knocked it out of the park.

The two couples that attended that had kids slaughtered by gang violence brought me to tears.
^^ Rep Luis Gutierrez (D) IL.

All this man cares about is flooding the US with illegals from down south and open borders to accommodate same. Oh, and let's not forget that he thinks he has the right to decide how much you should pay to provide the care for, and granting the desires of the heart, for those illegals. As his staged walkout confirmed, he is a bigot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Remember back when Barack Obama knew absolutely EVERYTHING?

JUNE 2, 2016... Just a few days before Trump's official announcement of candidacy, the master of all knowledge said this;

BARACK OBAMA, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: When somebody says, like the person you just mentioned, (Donald J Trump) who I'm not going to advertise for, that he's going to bring all these jobs back, well, how exactly are you going to do that? What are you going to do? There's no answer to it. He just says, well, I'm going to negotiate a better deal. Well, how? How exactly are you going to negotiate that? What magic wand do you have? And usually the answer is he doesn't have an answer.
http://www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1606/02/ath.02.html

Fast forward to January 30, 2018. With the first year of Trump Presidency in the books and guess what? The economy is enjoying plus 3% growth, the stock market has added 8 Trillion dollars in wealth, we have the lowest unemployment rate in a very long time and the black and Hispanic rates are the lowest since records have been kept.

If you've read my criticisms of Mr Obama in the past, you may have noticed that I said the following; In his mind, if he thinks it or says it, then to him, it becomes true. When you think about it for just a minute all Obama has ever done is talk. He talked his way through a college education of sorts, he talked his through a so-called job as a community organizer (whatever that is), he talked his way through an honorary degree in law and got a job as an honorary prof to go with it, he talked his way through the Illinois State Senate, he talked his way through the US Senate, and then unbelievably, he talked his way through a two term Presidency. Where, having plunged world stability among the nations into an ongoing state of murderous chaos, some bozo awarded him the Nobel Peace Prize.

:igiveup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I wasn't surprised they chose Joe Kennedy to deliver the response to Trump's speech. I have said since last year, he will be their 2020 presidential nominee. He's entirely different from JFK though.

Joe Kennedy actually spoke Spanish for a small part of it talking to the "dreamers," AKA illegal aliens.

Also said that Donald Trump will build a wall, and this next generation will tear it down.
Copied this from Ann Coulter column Confusednicker:

Drawing on his family's mystique, Rep. Joseph Kennedy III delivered the Democratic rebuttal while standing in an auto body shop in front of a broken-down car. The only thing missing was a wet girl in the back seat, seaweed in her hair, desperately scratching at the windshield.

To drive home the point that the Democratic Party is not a moribund carcass with nothing but memories, next year Chelsea Clinton should give the response. Then Hillary, followed by Amy Carter.

Kennedy began by unironically denouncing privilege and celebrity. (As everyone knows, Democrats cannot STAND celebrity!) He then devoted the lion's share of his speech to the Democrats' pet issues: transgenders and foreigners. This is a party so completely insulated from the concerns of normal people that it is now dedicating itself to exotic micro-issues.

Kennedy said:

"As if the parent who lies awake terrified that their transgender son or daughter will be beaten and bullied at school is any more or less legitimate than the parent whose heart is shattered by a daughter in the grips of an opioid addiction."

Once Middle America is reminded that Trump hasn't done anything to address the bullying of transgenders, they'll come to us in droves!

To be fair, the Democrats haven't cared about Middle America for years and are frankly relieved they no longer have to pretend to like losers in flyover country. Their No. 1 priority is dragging in more and more foreigners to vote for them.

Kennedy repeated a slogan from the anti-Trump rallies: "Build a wall and my generation will tear it down." We shouldn't have borders. In fact, it's crazy to have borders!

If JFK could have been brought back to life to see this speech, he would have instantly had young Joe committed to a mental institution.

The Kennedy scion compared the civil rights of African-Americans to the (non-existent) rights of foreigners, assuring viewers that the Democrats are dedicated to protecting everyone, regardless of "the color of your skin" or "the country of your birth."

Being an American means nothing to these citizens of the world.

He denounced the Trump administration for ignoring the "promise" we apparently made to the 7 billion people who are not Americans. How dare we arrogate to ourselves the right to decide "who makes the cut" and becomes our fellow citizen?

Incidentally, which grandee decides who "makes the cut" at the celebrity V.I.P. rooms at Democratic conventions?

Transgenders and foreigners are specialty hobbies, like building ships in a bottle or urban cheese-making. It's as if the big thinkers of the party ran into someone at Burning Man:

What are you working on?

Transgenders!

Oh, that sounds interesting. Can I join you?

Normal American: How about good-paying jobs and putting food on the table?

This is what the Democratic Party has become -- a group of utterly decadent coxcombs, with no concept of economic insecurity and no interest in finding out.
Wow!! I'm gonna go google the definition of coxcombs.........