Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 71 Cordia 54
Stats anyone
The players of the game were Imel with 23 for Knox Central and McDonald had 23 for Cordia.
Cordia must be way down.
Knox is the real deal not sure that score means Cordia is down.
Cordia is not down they are actually way better than last year cordia has played 2 top 20 teams in their first two game with a team that is young and does not have much experience playing together. When this team get a few game under their belt they will be dangerous. Keep in mind this Knox co team held Estil co to 27 points last week I think Rey beat them about 60 or70 points and estil is supposed to be the best team in the region according to all the basketball wizards. Cordia is just learning to play together.
Cordia is very unorganized and only has one actual scorer. Not sure how a 6'10" kid can only have 2 points and no blocks against a team he's a head taller than. Pretty sloppy game all around though.
Heard turner didn't play. He wasn't in the scoring colum.
Jaghoundbird did the turner boy play? Surely he played didn't he.
Did anyone go to the game? Is Turner playing or sick?
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Cordia is very unorganized and only has one actual scorer. Not sure how a 6'10" kid can only have 2 points and no blocks against a team he's a head taller than. Pretty sloppy game all around though.

He had several blocked shots he blocked 3 I know of standing flat footed. It is hard to score when you don't get the ball this team is still learning to play together I think they have a ball hog or two on the team.
Leader Wrote:Jaghoundbird did the turner boy play? Surely he played didn't he.

Yes he played the whole game I don't think he was expecting to be playing agains players as athletic as him he got the ball stolen several times and turned the ball over and was in foul trouble most of the game it was not his best game.
How did they win with one of the best guards in the region held scoreless. They must have other decent players.
If Taylor for Corbin doesn't play they are just mediocre. Good sign for them I guess. You're best player has to step up.
Keira just got 2 points? Definetaly not a top ten player in the region. Knox is good but cordia has at least 3 starters from last year so they should know how to play together. The problem is knott school board made a political hire for coach who has never coached. Why wouldn't you keep the coach u had or find one that has coached.
Politics has ruined many good teams
Does Knox have any bigs or are they guard oriented? I’ve never got to watch them play but they must have several good players to play the kind of schedule they have.
There schedule is powder puff. Who do they play next Lee co. Lol
Jaguarhoundbird Wrote:Cordia is very unorganized and only has one actual scorer. Not sure how a 6'10" kid can only have 2 points and no blocks against a team he's a head taller than. Pretty sloppy game all around though.

I watched him play on the internet against Scott County and he played very well.
Reds#1Fan Wrote:Does Knox have any bigs or are they guard oriented? I’ve never got to watch them play but they must have several good players to play the kind of schedule they have.

They are guard oriented. Nick Martin is 6'5, very athletic. He's their biggest guy.
If you want to get better. Schedule big.
Congrats to Panthers.