Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 50 Powell County 14
Final...........:Cheerlead
Congrats Corbin
Where are you waughdaddy??? I’ll even welcome that troll cakebatter or whatever his name is. I told you, “PC won’t put over 14 on our defense, and they’ll be lucky to put up 14”

I believe daddy said PC would score 40??? Come man up. This is all just for fun anyways, but you gotta take it like a man
36-0 in first qtr......... running clock. Yep.
Hats off to Powell made a good run, you should have listened though. I recall saying Corbin won’t come out flat and you hadn’t seen a defense like ours. I did like a couple of your skill kids though, had some good players and you are heading in the right direction. Good lord get some seating though. If your going to play at the host level, be a host and provide some seatin on visitors side. The concession was good and people working it was more than helpful, ole fat pat prolly would have dropped a hundo on the cotton candy if he was there.
Way to go Hounds. Keep focused.
Congrats to the Hounds. Now the road gets much more difficult.
Westside Wrote:Congrats to the Hounds. Now the road gets much more difficult.

It does. But Corbin is a battle tested bunch. That early season schedule had teams on it just as good as anyone left in 3A. I.E., Alcoa TN.
Hound05 Wrote:Where are you waughdaddy??? I’ll even welcome that troll cakebatter or whatever his name is. I told you, “PC won’t put over 14 on our defense, and they’ll be lucky to put up 14”

I believe daddy said PC would score 40??? Come man up. This is all just for fun anyways, but you gotta take it like a man

cake's egg is cooked.
Westside Wrote:Congrats to the Hounds. Now the road gets much more difficult.

for shor.
The Spread Wrote:It does. But Corbin is a battle tested bunch. That early season schedule had teams on it just as good as anyone left in 3A. I.E., Alcoa TN.
Can Corbin's speed on defense slow Central's offense down? I know Corbin is better against the pass, but can Corbin's speeed beat Central's big O-line? Can Central contain Sizemore? it should be a fun game .
pjdoug Wrote:Can Corbin's speed on defense slow Central's offense down? I know Corbin is better against the pass, but can Corbin's speeed beat Central's big O-line? Can Central contain Sizemore? it should be a fun game .

All great questions. At this point there's nowhere to hide. You just gotta buckle that chin strap and play football, and hope that you're able to build on all the practice and game situations you've seen in the reg season.
The Spread Wrote:All great questions. At this point there's nowhere to hide. You just gotta buckle that chin strap and play football, and hope that you're able to build on all the practice and game situations you've seen in the reg season.

I do believe Corbin matches up better with Central because of their quickness and tough secondary.
Congratulations to Corbin and Cam. I think my pick was 49-10 not too far off. Central is another beast. Go Corbin !!!!
Awesome season by Powell County and Coach Haddix at Corbin really has his team rolling.
pjdoug Wrote:Can Corbin's speed on defense slow Central's offense down? I know Corbin is better against the pass, but can Corbin's speeed beat Central's big O-line? Can Central contain Sizemore? it should be a fun game .

Having watched both teams, No, and Yes. And the last sentence, if you're Central it will be.
I can take her boys lol i posted my end game on the updates thread but ill paste it over here
Powell didnt play at all and i said before this game i respect corbin powell had never played anyone like them i watched corbin all year i knew it would be tough corbin right out of the gate put the throttle down i mean powell didnt have focus and they got spanked congrats to the hounds i will always root for powell but i really like the hounds congrats
And yes my prediction was bold but would i really be a team guy if i didnt say they had a chance 😂 but hey I've watched corbin all year got alot of friends in corbin and will be watching them go hounds
waughdaddy59 Wrote:Powell didnt play at all and i said before this game i respect corbin powell had never played anyone like them i watched corbin all year i knew it would be tough corbin right out of the gate put the throttle down i mean powell didnt have focus and they got spanked congrats to the hounds i will always root for powell but i really like the hounds congrats

Powell's problem was not their focus, it was their talent. That's obvious if you don't agree with that you're a homeboy, delusional and a blind follower of Powell County Football. As I predicted Corbin rolled. I honestly don't think anyone could have honestly thought Powell would win. If they did, homeboy, delusional and a blind follower. Go Hounds, we're ready for Central!
The Powell County Pirates got mentioned yesterday on Kentucky Sports Radio. Needless to say, I didn't expect that and I about fell out of my chair, tip of the hat to whoever did that!