Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Russell 73 Bath County 59
Final
Congrats Russell
Russell led at one point 17-0 in the first quarter. I did not get to hear any of the game after that. Anyone got details?
Congrats Russell.
It was 41-16 at halftime.
I know Ross Turner fouled out.Alot of late fouls on Russell and alittle relax combined let bath back in from what I could tell typical Russell. They need to take a few lessons from the girls in free throw shooting also.
Congrats Russell, was this a close game at all?
cards_athlete Wrote:Congrats Russell, was this a close game at all?

Bath did get it to 8 at one time but no closer.
The Russell Relax.
FBALL Wrote:The Russell Relax.

I was pulling for Bath County, Congrats anyway you guys made it further than anyone thought you would at the start of the season!!!
Gontrats to Russell especially after such a loss they took when their star went down last week.
It was an ugly game at the beginning, and russell was hot from the 3 point range. I would say they hit 6 to 8 threes in the first half. Bath was really nervous and couldnt seem to get use to the big game atmosphere. Second half began, russell sort of went into a laxidazical mood and let bath creep to within 20 at the third, then even down to 8 at around the 3 minute mark. Russell regained themselves and eventually held out to a 14 point win. Nice game by russell, good luck. Great season to bath, they should be back next year.
Congrats Russell
Congrats Russell
very, very sloppy 2nd half.
ya, u r correct, very sloppy 2nd half on behalf or russells part, but they won.