John Perkins - Pulaski County
Jordan Hammonds - South Laurel
Third Team
Desmond Johnson - Cumberland
Jamie McCarty - Johnson Central
Dustin Day - Pineville
Ryan Romans - Powell County
Trey Smith - South Laurel
Looks all good to me....i prolly would have put hicks in first and stepp in the second
Switch Stepp with Slone and Whiticker with Hammonds.
looks good to me
Looks alright. I would have Slone in the 1st team though.
Where is Tate Cox from JBS? Great player.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Where is Tate Cox from JBS? Great player.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing BW. He is an awesome player and deserves to be 1st or 2nd team.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Where is Tate Cox from JBS? Great player.
Well I guess I'd take Stepp off and add Cox. If one of the two had to be left off it had to be Stepp. Put slone 1st team and cox in his place on the 2nd team. Zach Gay of Buchorn. could have also been mentioned in this catagory.
How bout Ashley Hatfield, Elisha Justice or Jacob Bryant from Shelby Valley?
Hatfield and Justice made the all mountain freshman team.
Jamie Case was one heck of a HS player.
Jamey Case? WTF
Gator...do your parents know you are playing on the computer again?? WTF??? This is not myspace or ICQ..if you have an intelligent opinion to express please do so...if your sole purpose on here is to be derogatory and stir up crap I can guarantee the mods won't allow you won't be on here very long....
These teams were voted on by the coaches...not by WYMT...
Hoops Lover Wrote:These teams were voted on by the coaches...not by WYMT...

Surely you don't believe that. Thank about it, it's easy to figure out. Why else would there have been a all freshman team? I bet next year you will see a all sophomore team.Smile
Well what about the Bryant boy's from Valley one led the team in scoring and the Justice kid, great player off the bench.
KyGators10 Wrote:Jamey Case? WTF

It's Jamie Case from Belfry
Charlie Hunt from Phelps he really came on at end of season as a team player.
Slone way before Stepp. Stepp isnt even the best player on his team.10 to 1 would rather have Cox. Slone is the all around player and Stepp is alot like his uncle Ervin cant gaurd the water cooler. Well i dont know if its he cant maybe its just that he wont.
BLUEGRASS-RULES Wrote:Slone way before Stepp. Stepp isnt even the best player on his team.10 to 1 would rather have Cox. Slone is the all around player and Stepp is alot like his uncle Ervin cant gaurd the water cooler. Well i dont know if its he cant maybe its just that he wont.
Smile
lol...I agree.
BLUEGRASS-RULES Wrote:Slone way before Stepp. Stepp isnt even the best player on his team.10 to 1 would rather have Cox. Slone is the all around player and Stepp is alot like his uncle Ervin cant gaurd the water cooler. Well i dont know if its he cant maybe its just that he wont.

Yeah I agree, and a very good point, lol.
Looks good to me
Tate Cox. If he isn't in the top 15 then this adds more to why he should leave JBS. No recognition.
He never should have went there in the first place.
ComeFlyWithMe Wrote:He never should have went there in the first place.
I've heard he went there in pre school, so I guess he didn't have much to say about it. You think?
Cox should leave JBS? Really? Where else is he going to play every minute of every game? Where else is he going to be seen by college coaches as a sophomore when they are there watching Stepp? And where else is he going to be assured that he will be the starting point guard when he is a junior? Cox was a 6 ft. freshman last year, Stepp a 6'3" junior. Are you really dumb or just not smart?
-STATS- Wrote:Looks alright. I would have Slone in the 1st team though.
I agree
Extra Strength Wrote:Cox should leave JBS? Really? Where else is he going to play every minute of every game? Where else is he going to be seen by college coaches as a sophomore when they are there watching Stepp? And where else is he going to be assured that he will be the starting point guard when he is a junior? Cox was a 6 ft. freshman last year, Stepp a 6'3" junior. Are you really dumb or just not smart?
Cox is not 6ft...you people at caney creek live in a dream world. cox should stay at JBS
Extra Strength Wrote:Cox should leave JBS? Really? Where else is he going to play every minute of every game? Where else is he going to be seen by college coaches as a sophomore when they are there watching Stepp? And where else is he going to be assured that he will be the starting point guard when he is a junior? Cox was a 6 ft. freshman last year, Stepp a 6'3" junior. Are you really dumb or just not smart?
Where else is he going to play behind 2 Stepps. Where else is he going to be used to make them look good. Where was he assured he would play point guard? He is playing 3 guard behind lil Stepp.
nobody Wrote:Cox is not 6ft...you people at caney creek live in a dream world. cox should stay at JBS
When did you measure him? Really not up to you, where he goes.