Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan County 40 Pulaski County 0
Final.

Congratulations Black Bears
Congrats to Granny's Bears
Emergency Room Afternoon. :yikes::yikes:
There’s the Bears I’ve waited to see. Granted PC was down starting Center and QB but not sure how much it would have mattered this game. Wishbone was killing the Maroons. PC will be back for sure but for now Go Bears and take it to North next week.
Riherds has the score backwards.
Congratulations Black Bears on win :Cheerlead
Demarcus ware Wrote:There’s the Bears I’ve waited to see. Granted PC was down starting Center and QB but not sure how much it would have mattered this game. Wishbone was killing the Maroons. PC will be back for sure but for now Go Bears and take it to North next week.

It would’ve made a difference for sure but...

Congrats to Harlan County. Take the confidence and roll with it
Wow! Congrats to Granny's Bears!
Congrats to Granny’s Bears!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The KHSAA Twitter has this one backwards.....

Congrats Black Bears.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
PETE THE GURU Wrote:Riherds has the score backwards.

Or does everyone else have the score backwards????? I missed this one.
Wow!! Didn’t see this coming. Congrats to Harlan County.
Jake Johnson must be running the khsaa webpage and twitter account because he is the one Maroon that could have reversed the score.

Congrats to them bears
I had Harlan County winning but missed my Predictions bad. Anyway nexts Confusedhh:
Harlan County is a good team. Should be a war next week.
Bears know who won. Riherds can correct it tomorrow
I told you Granny it was going to be all Bears
Man!!!!!!! I thought HC would win, but I thought this might be the game of the week. I guess it is if you're a HC fans. good job!
Way to go Bears !
hc with a huge win tonight, rematch with the jags next week will be a battle; oh one last thing total fail by khsaa scoreboard showing the opposite score may flip out some not on guard lol
I checked this morning just to make sure I didn't make the mistake.
Getting old!!

We still won!
Confusednicker:
According to sources on another board, Pulaski was held to ZERO first downs for the evening and 29 yards of TOTAL offense. Ouch.

Congrats, Bears.
Bears dominate. Headed to London next week
Gitback Coach Wrote:According to sources on another board, Pulaski was held to ZERO first downs for the evening and 29 yards of TOTAL offense. Ouch.

Congrats, Bears.

That is correct. I didn't see the need to post this.

Pulaski is a proud and rightfully rich in heritage in their football program. This is just a rebuilding time for them and it's gotta hurt.