Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Christian Co. 20 Paducah Tilghman 10 Final
Undefeated 5A Christian Co. puts up 20 points in the 4th quarter to overcome a 10 - 0 Tilghman lead and take the game. PT loses four key fumbles.
Dang Tica, you put the voodoo on the blue....tough loss
Congrats to Christian County.
Tica, what about your statement that Christian is better than Mayfield. I knew you would see things differently tonight.
Anyone that says Christian is better than Mayfield, should be drug tested. After tonight they have 4 common opponents, and Mayfield handled everyone of them with much greater ease.

Christian 27 Caldwell 10
Mayfield 55 Caldwell 14

Christian 15 Hopkinsville 12
Mayfield 49 Hopkinsville 20

Christian 21 Graves 14 in OT
Mayfield 45 Graves 31

Christian 20 Tilghman 10
Mayfield 47 Tilghman 14
I will invite Doug over and cook some crow. Christian County surprised me as to their glaring weaknesses. I did feel sorry for Tilghman's kids, who have had a tough year and played well for three quarters, just to literally give the game away on a silver platter. PT lost two red zone fumbles inside the five.
mysonis55 Wrote:Tica, what about your statement that Christian is better than Mayfield. I knew you would see things differently tonight.

mysonis55 Wrote:We are dinged up just a bit after Friday's game. But there is no way that Corbin holds this team to any less than 40 points.

Just as you saw things differently, my friend.