Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 77 South Floyd 54
Final. Congrats AC.
Congrats AC
South Floyd ends this disappointing season on a sour note. 4-24...Is that South Floyd's worst season ever?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats AC!
alfus21 Wrote:South Floyd ends this disappointing season on a sour note. 4-24...Is that South Floyd's worst season ever?

I believe so. Listened to pre-game on one of the radio channels and they said it was the worst in schools history.

AC started off a little slow but by the end of the first quarter AC was ahead and never looked back. Josh Prater saw foul trouble early and Senior Justin JR Robinson came in and lit the 3's up for AC tonight. Everyone played well for AC tonight.

Congrats on the win and Good Luck Friday Rebels. WE LOVE YOU !!
Congrats Rebels!
Congrats AC
Congrats Rebels!
Great atmosphere for basketball...The AC students wanted to sit behind the SF bench and then the administration kicked a fit about it. Jeez, if they paid for a ticket and there's a seat available, they should be able to occupy it. Then the powers-that-be decided to let the students stay and make SF and AC trade benches. When the teams came out of the locker room, the coaches were kinda laughing it off and nobody moved anywhere. Just another great tournament moment.

AC looked good. Championship teams always get a star effort out of a player that nobody expects will be a factor, and that player for AC was JR Robinson last night.

To South Floyd, there are better days ahead. Ethan, you did all you could and played a great game. You left it on the court like a pro and you have nothing to be ashamed of. You are an awesome player.
jammin' jamey Wrote:Great atmosphere for basketball...The AC students wanted to sit behind the SF bench and then the administration kicked a fit about it. Jeez, if they paid for a ticket and there's a seat available, they should be able to occupy it. Then the powers-that-be decided to let the students stay and make SF and AC trade benches. When the teams came out of the locker room, the coaches were kinda laughing it off and nobody moved anywhere. Just another great tournament moment.

AC looked good. Championship teams always get a star effort out of a player that nobody expects will be a factor, and that player for AC was JR Robinson last night.

To South Floyd, there are better days ahead. Ethan, you did all you could and played a great game. You left it on the court like a pro and you have nothing to be ashamed of. You are an awesome player.
That sounds like it just added to what was already a "heated" game. I wish I could've been there. But congrats, Rebels. And yes, Ethan is a hell of a player. What a career he has had. I'll be there Friday, Rebels! Let's get it done!
Congrats Ac
Congrats AC!
I guess it is better for the students to sit behind the other teams bench. They may throw ice, soda bottles, and curse the players. This has happened before. It was discussed in the District meeting that students would not sit in these areas. This would eliminate the possibilty of this happening. The administration was trying to do what was agreed on.