Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hurricane WV 17 Paintsville 13
Final
Shocked Paintsville scored that many points.
Ballbuster Wrote:Shocked Paintsville scored that many points.
Took them numerous cracks at the endzone to score that second TD
It will be interesting to see how Paintsville responds to this loss. The last time Paintsville lost in the regular season was on October 24, 2014 against Raceland. I think Paintsville will be fine and they will have a solid season but their schedule doesn't get any easier. After having such a long winning streak in which losing hasn't been the norm it will be telling to see how this team responds if they take another loss or two in the regular season.
Looks as though their defense is a little more solid than the offense at this point in the early season. At least by listening to the game it seemed noticeable .
This loss is better for them than the first 2 wins of the season. They now know what they need to work on and where their weaknesses are. For a young team, going up against an experienced team with alot of tallent, Paintsville had chances to win this game. Even with this loss, Paintsville is better than I thought they were.
Ballbuster Wrote:Shocked Paintsville scored that many points.

Shocked the golden birds put that many points on a terrible HC team
Stay on topic this is the Paintsville thread!
Ballbuster Wrote:Stay on topic this is the Paintsville thread!

Thanks for visiting the Tigers thread
Learn more from this loss than the first two wins. The QB is young. The offense is limited by the young players right now. I'm sure as the season goes it will expand. They are developing the young QB for the long run it appears. The game I watched they kept him away from contact. They will be ok this year and dangerous in the future.
TigerBlues Wrote:Thanks for visiting the Tigers thread

He can't pass one up!! Lol