Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
District pairings in the 15th
I think that this is what we have so far. I will take any additions or corrections.

District pairings

Held at Paintsville
SC vs LC winner plays MC

JC vs P'ville winner plays winner of the MC game

Held at Pike Central
Phelps vs. Belfry

Pike Central plays winner for district

Held at ??

Pikeville vs. ER

winner plays SV for district?? is this right 3 team districts are different I think for each district.

I think that this is how it is going to be. I am unusure about the Floyd County distict. If anyone can help me out that would be great. Just trying to see when everyone plays.

So right now, without playing a game, Pike Central and Shelby Valley are already in the Regional Tourney. Correct? Doesn't seem right.
[B]well, I beleive that it is hosted at the East Kentucky Expo Center, if I'm not mistaken.
whos your momma Wrote:I think that this is what we have so far. I will take any additions or corrections.

District pairings

Held at Paintsville
SC vs LC winner plays MC

JC vs P'ville winner plays winner of the MC game

Held at Pike Central
Phelps vs. Belfry

Pike Central plays winner for district

Held at ??

Pikeville vs. ER

winner plays SV for district?? is this right 3 team districts are different I think for each district.

I think that this is how it is going to be. I am unusure about the Floyd County distict. If anyone can help me out that would be great. Just trying to see when everyone plays.

So right now, without playing a game, Pike Central and Shelby Valley are already in the Regional Tourney. Correct? Doesn't seem right.

the 59th is held at p'ville

yes pc and sv already are in regionals!
15regiongurlsbball Wrote:the 59th is held at p'ville

yes pc and sv already are in regionals!

I don't agree with that at all. They should atleast have to win one game!
15thRegionX Wrote:I don't agree with that at all. They should atleast have to win one game!
That is an old argument.
In smaller districts, seeding rewards the #1 team during the regular season.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:That is an old argument.
In smaller districts, seeding rewards the #1 team during the regular season.

I know I was just stating my opinion that I don't think that it is right when some people have to win 2 games just to get to regions.
Wasn't trying to be a controversial thread, just informative. Anyone know anything about the Floyd tourney?
Well pc and Sv proved to be strongest inthere region in regular season so they only have to play one game!

Yea whats going on up in Floyd co.?
im guessing u meant district 15rgsbball
58th
SFHS vs BLHS 1st rd.
ACHS vs PHS 1st rd.
at SFHS