Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13th Coach of the year
Once again pull gets things done. Petroski had all starters back with the addition of Hoskins who got a 5th year magically and gets named coach of the year. Lol. Corbin will win the region because of pull and pull only. Taylor is a great player but it's a shame he doesn't get to earn nothing he has gotten. I feel sorry for the kid. Plenty of better coaches this year in the 13th. Who picks this? Is Petroski's dad still the deciding vote for Les Dixion?
Wow....if nothing else I think you just lost your chance at getting the sportsmanship award.....just wow.

Some things are better left unsaid....but you generally figure that out right after you said them. I hope this was one of those situations.
You might want to quote that to Corbin.
Leader Wrote:Once again pull gets things done. Petroski had all starters back with the addition of Hoskins who got a 5th year magically and gets named coach of the year. Lol. Corbin will win the region because of pull and pull only. Taylor is a great player but it's a shame he doesn't get to earn nothing he has gotten. I feel sorry for the kid. Plenty of better coaches this year in the 13th. Who picks this? Is Petroski's dad still the deciding vote for Les Dixion?

Im gonna go out on a limb and say if Dixon had anything to do with it, the South softball team would win the award Confusednicker:

They get great coverage lol
Proof that Les isn't always more.
Tony P. has done a great job with his team this year while playing a very good schedule. Patterson at Knox Central would have also been very deserving.
Michael Jones should b in this discussion as well.