Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 17/18
Wonder who Pikeville brings in this year from Flo Co lol
Good question!!!!
Pikeville will be preseason favorite with what they have plus what they may get from BL and PC area
Warthog Jr. Wrote:If the Brown kid leaves, Pikeville will struggle to get out of the district

You must be joking right Lol
I don't see much joke in it
You reply that he can't play? Or maybe he gave a year of his life up hard to balance from that you think about that any at all
Brown should start next season for Pville
Mack01 Wrote:I don't see much joke in it

He said if the kid leaves they will struggle to get out of district they got there same team back they didn't struggle this year why would they struggle next year he would give them some depth but struggle no way
Hahahahahahahahaha TGIF!
jamesclay Wrote:Hahahahahahahahaha TGIF!

Um. Ok.
My top 10 statement is based off playing in the Sweet 16 this season, and returning a lot off that team. I am not sure if they lost anyone out of their top 6 or 7. That has the making for a potential top 10 team in the state in my book. I have watched a lot of basketball over the years. Pikeville has a solid team and a great young coach. Just because a team is from the mountains does not mean they can not compete or play.
Mountain Wrote:My top 10 statement is based off playing in the Sweet 16 this season, and returning a lot off that team. I am not sure if they lost anyone out of their top 6 or 7. That has the making for a potential top 10 team in the state in my book. I have watched a lot of basketball over the years. Pikeville has a solid team and a great young coach. Just because a team is from the mountains does not mean they can not compete or play.

Looks like someone didn't watch the Panthers flutter in Rupp Arena.

Top 10 in the state?

They wouldn't be top 10 in the 11th or in either one of the Louisville regions.
Top 10? Negative.