Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16th beating up 15th
It seems the 16th teams are dominating the 15th so far this season so what's up with that?
Johnson Central has not lost to a 16th region squad this season. Played Greenup twice and Rowan once... all three Ws.
Belfry is 2-0 against 16th Region Teams this season. Defeated Bath County and Fleming County..
kids03 Wrote:It seems the 16th teams are dominating the 15th so far this season so what's up with that?

K40 Wrote:Johnson Central has not lost to a 16th region squad this season. Played Greenup twice and Rowan once... all three Ws.

belfrystat300 Wrote:Belfry is 2-0 against 16th Region Teams this season. Defeated Bath County and Fleming County..

Accurate research helps when you make threads like this before you post.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Yeah that statement is not true. In fact the 15th region holds the edge right now at 12 wins and 10 losses.
Bath county beating Allen Central today makes it 12-11 in favor of the 15th.
I meant to say exclusive of JC wins because I knew they had a few. Take out those 3 wins & your 9-11.
Take out Bekfrys 2 & your 7-11 so there's my point.
Fighter09 Wrote:Bath county beating Allen Central today makes it 12-11 in favor of the 15th.

Refs in the 16th region are going g to make sure that nobody outside their region is going to take a win home with them. Like ejecting a kid for asking g a ref to watch a kid that's holding every play. Really is that a call for a techinical foul and ejection, when the coach ask for an explaination he gets a techinical on him. That shows the 16th region isn't going to let a win leave their region as far as refs go but that's my opinion I don't care if I'm right or wrong I think khsaa needs to take a look at their refs. Make some decisions on if they should be reffing or not.
kids03 Wrote:I meant to say exclusive of JC wins because I knew they had a few. Take out those 3 wins & your 9-11.
Take out Bekfrys 2 & your 7-11 so there's my point.

Yes and with that logic.. take out the other 7 .. and where 0-11.. smh
:Thumbs:
jmhsrv1970 Wrote:Yes and with that logic.. take out the other 7 .. and where 0-11.. smh
Well I will say this about the 16th officials.
From what I have seen the last two days at the Touney held at Raceland.
Those officials have been the best I have seen ALL season. NOT just our games. These guys have been nothing but professional and called some of the best officiated games I have seen in a long time.

I for one have been a long time critic of the 16th Region Officials. But these guys have been nothing but outstanding in my eyes.
13-11, East Ridge beat Fleming County tonight in Mountain Schoolboy 58-50
Not sure what the logic is here. Currently seems pretty balanced. 13-11. Did you expect the 15th to be 24-0?
This is a great example of what happens when someone has a random thought while they're on BGR. No need for research, let's just "wing-it!"
Haha!
OffTheHook Wrote:Well I will say this about the 16th officials.
From what I have seen the last two days at the Touney held at Raceland.
Those officials have been the best I have seen ALL season. NOT just our games. These guys have been nothing but professional and called some of the best officiated games I have seen in a long time.

I for one have been a long time critic of the 16th Region Officials. But these guys have been nothing but outstanding in my eyes.
Well all the good officials are at raceland the ones at greenup ain't worth air in a jug
OK...different group of refs tonight.

I TAKE IT BACK...LOL.

Yes we got beat. By a better team. Not the horrible officiating.