Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 91 Sheldon Clark 68
Final... Congrats Tigers!
congrats Paintsville
Congrats Tigers!
Congrats Tigers, no suprise.
Congrats Pville, looks like SC kept it close for a while. Always happens though, the teams pull away in late 3rd and 4th quarter.
Congrats Tigers
Looks like Paintsville took their aggression from the All "A" out on the Cards. Congrats Tigers. Anyone got any stats.
No surprise
I saw about 2 minutes....it was nip and tuck right there before halftime. Good game Tigers! I guess we'll be headin' to the "Aster-dome" next!
Congrats Tigers!
Congrats tigers
Congrats Tigers
Stats??

Just curious, Thanks.:Thumbs:
Slone had 30 points and 18 rebounds! Grimm was 7/7 FG's and hit a couple threes and finished with 25...Bundy had a lot of assists and like 16 points.
Congrats Tigers!!
Congrats Tigers. Hopefully they play that way the rest of the year. Nice game after the regulars came in after the first quarter.
Sounds like the ville was firing on all cylinders . congrats tigers
WildcatFan08 Wrote:Slone had 30 points and 18 rebounds! Grimm was 7/7 FG's and hit a couple threes and finished with 25...Bundy had a lot of assists and like 16 points.
Dang!! Landon has developed into a good rebounder this season anybody know how many rebounds he's averaging?? He'll probabily average a double double next season. He gets quiet a few assist too.
Congrats Tigers, they played one heck of a game.
Sounds like a good win! Way to go Tigers
Moe Wrote:Dang!! Landon has developed into a good rebounder this season anybody know how many rebounds he's averaging?? He'll probabily average a double double next season. He gets quiet a few assist too.

Including last nights game, Landon has 179 total rebounds. Playing in 23 games that averages to 7.8 rpg. As far as assists go, he has 64 in 23 games for 2.8 apg!! Hope this helps!!
I would have to say those are some pretty impressive numbers, but I would like to see his assist number go up, but overall that is still very impressive from Landon.
J. R. VanHoose Wrote:Including last nights game, Landon has 179 total rebounds. Playing in 23 games that averages to 7.8 rpg. As far as assists go, he has 64 in 23 games for 2.8 apg!! Hope this helps!!
That helps alot, I appreciate it man
Congrats Paintsville!
30 points and 18 rebounds...that's a player.
Congrats Paintsville
Congrats Tigers!
The Governor Wrote:30 points and 18 rebounds...that's a player.
Yea Landon is a player he had 23 at the half and i would also say he had a double double at halftime too
He had 23 points and 9 rebounds at halftime..