Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry County Central 54 Knox Central 53
Paparazzi Wrote:I've watched all these kids for years and I'm not trashing Shannon but disagreeing with the players he plays. And for the idiot who said the two new kids were the difference in the game did he not see that we were down 19 when he took them out and put the local kids in go get back on the game. Pure idiot statement! I couldn't care less what anyone thinks of me I'm supporting the kids and he's a joke.

Better get your facts straight Perry went down 17 in the second quarter with the big boys on the bench. Just a good coaching job by having patients and knowing when to make changes. If you was for the team you wouldn't make such stupid remarks. Grow up!!!!!
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Better get your facts straight Perry went down 17 in the second quarter with the big boys on the bench. Just a good coaching job by having patients and knowing when to make changes. If you was for the team you wouldn't make such stupid remarks. Grow up!!!!!

I watched the whole game idiot and you are wrong. And we went down 19in the third until he took them out. We cut the lead to ten and then he put one of the new kids back in and he played great the rest of the game. You can't understand that I could care less who plays as long as they play hard, aggressive basketball and give it 110%. If not the coach should realize that he is 12 deep and should take the whole five out until they want to hustle. Have you even ever played sports by the way you act like a want to be!
You are the idiot and I've played more sports than you have seen. Watch the replay and you will see that you are wrong you are against the big boys and it's obvious. IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paparazzi Wrote:I watched the whole game idiot and you are wrong. And we went down 19in the third until he took them out. We cut the lead to ten and then he put one of the new kids back in and he played great the rest of the game. You can't understand that I could care less who plays as long as they play hard, aggressive basketball and give it 110%. If not the coach should realize that he is 12 deep and should take the whole five out until they want to hustle. Have you even ever played sports by the way you act like a want to be!

We we we we we

Did you play?

And now the answer is to just bench everyone and put the bottom 5 in? Im wondering why you didnt apply for the coaching job? Although, not sure a 3-4th grade team would want you as a coach.
Knox is a better team period they just went in the tank trying to hold the ball and play conseritive. Knox is probably the best team in the tournament.
hoghead Wrote:Knox is a better team period they just went in the tank trying to hold the ball and play conseritive. Knox is probably the best team in the tournament.

LOL. They were lucky to get up on Perry in the first place. They are closer to being the 5th best team in this tourney. I'd take Perry, Harlan, North and Cordia over them.