Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia 67 Knott Central 62
Final
This was a great game. Congrats to Cordia!! This will be a great motivation for the Lions going into the all A .Josh did a awesome job coaching this game. Best wishes to the lions in the all A . Congratulations!
if Rhodes was coaching. Cordia would have won both game again Knott Co. by 20plus points.
Where are the mashed taters?
How long has it been since cordia beat knott? Was it when Honeycutt was coaching cordia?
I think josh is doing a great job . I'm just curious ? Did Rhodes ever beat BB ?
No
More mashed taters please.
Well we all knew it would be a matter of time.
The Lions have been waiting for this one for a long time. This district seems to be wide open.
Three evenly matched teams in this district with Letcher, Knott and Cordia. Someone's sitting the region out!
Huge win for seeding purposes in the district. now looks like Letcher and Knott will meet in the first round of district.
Knott still has the #1 seed with Letcher still having to play cordia and Knott one more time. It can change according to those outcomes though
KCC (4-1) still plays LCC one more time
Cordia (2-1) still plays LCC one more time
LCC (2-2) plays both KCC and Corida

What determines head-to-head with teams that split? Point spread?
If so, KCC controls their own destiny. They beat Cordia 82-70 (+12) and lost to them 67-62 (-5). A win over LCC and they are the #1 seed.

Cordia would have to win out and have KCC lose to LCC.

LCC would have to win out beating KCC by (13+) and Cordia by (6+)
Cordia is goin to be dangerous come district and region. You heard it here first.
I'd put my money on KCC still. Best coach and knott was ahead of Cordia for what seemed like the biggest part of the game. A few quick shots, in my opinion, at the wrong time set them back. But I watched it on and off. BB will have his boys right on track come district. They have to slow cordia down and speed letcher up. But at the end of the day I'm so relieved seeing BB coaching again.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1hti4u.jpg] Negative Wowza! Knott hits a few free taters and game was over! Bolz, this game was hard for a big man to take but ole Fatpat got a tater feeling King have our boys ready come tourney time and number one seed baby! Simple logic! Getting used to a different lineup and Supaman Jones and Obi Onekenoble be tearing it up baby! Sidenote brutha! Ole Fatpat,JPC,and Ct took a lil trip to find a special gift for Patriot Nation! Positive Wowza! Ole Fatpat looked oer and CT smiling like a Fatpat at a buffet on this gift baby! #enjoythisonewhilepatsbringhomedistricthardware More mash taters please!!!
Knott still #1 seed(points spread)
Letcher/Cordia will play to see who goes to the regional tournament.
Knott is not locked in as 1 seed guru
coalminer Wrote:Knott is not locked in as 1 seed guru
Letcher has to beat them by more than 13 to knock them out of the #1 seed, they are not playing well, as we seen Buckhorn drilled them last night. With the injuries they have with their guards, if they win it will be a squeaker, not by more than 13, just saying. And they have to beat Cordia by 6+
Letcher does not have to beat knott by 13 they just need to win. If letcher beats knott and cordia beats letcher cordia is the number 1 seed.
Cordia has already beat letcher at letcher without MoMo.
Buford T Justice Wrote:Letcher does not have to beat knott by 13 they just need to win. If letcher beats knott and cordia beats letcher cordia is the number 1 seed.
I agree with that, but Letcher will not beat Knott with the kids injured and the way they are playing right now. Cordia will beat them easily at home too. So points will be the key factor between Knott and Cordia. Knott #1, but Cordia should have no trouble in district beating Letcher.
Who does letcher have that is injured right now?
Banks was out of the Buckhorn game. Carter has been under the weather. LCC will not be an easy out.
Agreed
Very competitive district. Cordia is starting to pick up momentum and find some consistency. This district tourney is going to be a fun one!
I feel like Letcher will beat Knott thus giving the #1 seed to cordia. Knott looks extremely average to me.
Easy Wind Wrote:I feel like Letcher will beat Knott thus giving the #1 seed to cordia. Knott looks extremely average to me.
Our whole region is average, but Knott for some reason matches up very well with Letcher and they just don't play well when they play them.
Easy Wind Wrote:I feel like Letcher will beat Knott thus giving the #1 seed to cordia. Knott looks extremely average to me.

So how does that make Cordia look?