Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs Johnson central
Johnson central 69 hazard 54
Johnson Central is playing good ball
BallerFromTheHoller Wrote:Johnson central 69 hazard 54
Didn't get to go to the game, did the bulldogs play a good game? By the score at home an they got beat I guess Johnson central must be a fairly good team?
The game was a lot closer than the score. U would think calls would favor the home team but, hazard had more fouls than Johnson central. The last 3 points Johnson Central scored came from a 3 after I heard Brashear tell his girls not to foul. The shot came at the buzzard.
I think Johnson central is a good team. Usually takes a really good team to beat Hazard in memorial gym #homecooking
Big Hammer Wrote:I think Johnson central is a good team. Usually takes a really good team to beat Hazard in memorial gym #homecooking

I agree about like playing at knott county
New 2 Wrote:The game was a lot closer than the score. U would think calls would favor the home team but, hazard had more fouls than Johnson central. The last 3 points Johnson Central scored came from a 3 after I heard Brashear tell his girls not to foul. The shot came at the buzzard.
Well it was against a good team it will help there development , so I guess you just have to regroup an get read for the next game!! Go bulldogs!!!!
Hazard missed 7 or 8 lay ups and early in the 4th quarter hazard missed 5 straight free throws when they were only down 7 points I think. hazard didn't play that good but Johnson central is a good team