3 Austin Combs (Knott)
4 Princewell Anosike (Perry)
5 Isaac Caudill (Knott)
6 Caleb Bonny (Estill)
7 Idris Aknyemi (Perry)
8 Oumar Keita (Cordia)
9 Jordan Barnett (Breathitt)
10 Ethan Little (Breathitt)
The 2 kids from JBS are still not eligable for Perry. To me it Letcher or Knott after last years debauckle by Perry I dont see them winning the Region!!!
hoghead Wrote:The 2 kids from JBS are still not eligable for Perry. To me it Letcher or Knott after last years debauckle by Perry I dont see them winning the Region!!!

[Image:

]

Ole fatpat going with the Pats on this one bruh! Last year was a fiasco for the commodes fo sho...... One thing about it, if they can't beat us they can join us bolz. Plenty of room on the Patriot bandwagon, wowza!!!

#nosurprisesthisseason More mash taters please!!!
Who showed up to play for Cordia? Who starts for them?
HCS Wrote:Who showed up to play for Cordia? Who starts for them?

I'm interested to see what this team brings to the floor this year. I know they lost a ton from last year and I believe they will find it difficult to compete in the region. I'm sure they will have talent, but they have a new coach and allegedly new players. It will take a while to figure it out.

:popcorn:
Cordia lost Zeke Bialas and AJ Chisolm to graduation. They also lost Anthony Nelson to a Prep School. They return from last years team big men Oumar Keita and Malik Henry. They return guards Dandre Reed, Ramon Ricardo (Momo), and Kareem McDonald.
[Image:

]

Ole fatpat can't believe your bus bell don't ring. Bolz having to ride 45 minutes to practice or 30 minutes to home games is crazy. I'd say don't try to build a new gym, you need to get a nicer bus. Kind of like the one Jada rides in, wowza!!!

#comingoutoflottscreeksingingdingalingaling More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1eey8m.jpg] SMH. Meet the Lions tonight in Hindman?? Concessions be shaba but a big man not safe around lions baby! Big Bizness and the Pats look forward to the showdown! #longridehomeforlions More mash taters please!!!
I guess the pats do look forward to the showdown now that the board of education didn't rehire Rhodes and most of the really good players left. the pats wouldn't play them the last two years because they knew they would lose but knott knew they had to play them this year so the board had to do something to keep the game close. a coach wins the all a state title and u basically fire him. that's crazy
So judging by fatpatfan's comments, Cordia has NOT fixed their gym and I guess are playing in Hindman? What's the plan with their gym?
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1en3nj.gif] Wowza! Pats be smoking hot this year bolz! More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

#itsallcomingtogether More mash taters please!!!
[Image:

]

#whattimeisititspatriottime More mash taters pleae!!!
Remember t.h. Is not over the officials anymore so that really hurts knott