Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville College Men's basketball(0-4):A Look at their losses.
It seems as though the freshmen are doing well up there. Brad Lowe starts and is averagin at least like 8 points a game, and Brandon May has been gittin in a lot lately and he is doing great also. I hope PC can git over their little hump. If they do, they are going to make A LOT of noise when the tourny rolls around.
GO BEARS!!
Brad is averagin 9.1 points per game, 3.0 rebounds per game and 29.5 minuets per game. He also has led the team in scoring in 3 games this year. On january 30th he scored 24 against Alice Lloyd.

Brandon May is averaging 1.7 points per game, 1.5 rebounds per game and 7 minuets per game.

Brandon Kidd is the averagin the lowest amount of points on the team at 0.5 ponits per game. He averages 1 rebound per game and 3 minuets per game.

http://athletics.pc.edu/mensbasketball/s...amcume.htm
Both are very promising players indeed! The only bright spots on the team!
Nothing has been mentioned about their 1 point win in overtime against the number 6 team in the nation last week in Lindsey Wilson. They played good team ball and it was a excellent game to watch.
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
Never knew about the win. This could build a ton of confidence!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Both are very promising players indeed! The only bright spots on the team!
I disagree.
I have seen about 15 PC games.
Holloman and Harris are pretty good too.
Both averaging near 20 ppg..Harris is averaging a double double.