Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County @ Lincoln County 10/28
Thoughts?
Rock rolls by 20. Fear The Rock.
Death Valley, final resting place for the home team!
I haveto admit Rockcastle has surprise me this year they much be for REAL........:Cheerlead

Rockcastle County 49
Lincoln County 13
Will be a worse beatdown than the walking dead last night
^^NOT possible!! I didn't sleep a wink last night.
The Rock is rolling. They have a lot of momentum heading into the playoffs.
I hope they remember to leave a security person on locker room detail while they play. I don't know if RustyAnkle remembers....but last time our varsity played there in 2010 or 2011 someone or many someones got into the locker room and whizzed all over people's stuff, dumped everything all over and threw some electronics (phones, headsets etc. in the toilet. I remember one kid got his expensive cowboy boots whizzed on.
Hope we just get out healthy. Good luck to Rock!
With this game being in Stanford, I think it will be closer than what a lot expect. Lincoln seems to play everyone tough at home. 5 of their 7 losses were by 7 points or less.

Rockcastle County - 40

Lincoln County - 30
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Yes papagrit I remember that . lets hope that dont repeat
I will say rock 33-0 at half pull the starter 33-20 final
Rockcastle 34 Linclon 7
🚑 kind of day for Lincoln County
Lincoln's win total this year is like their coach "La Few". Not going to add to it this week.
Rockcastle County - 41

Lincoln County - 13
Is Lincolns Coach Lafew on the hot seat. He has some athletes along with some strong linemen but has not won very many varsity wins
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Is Lincolns Coach Lafew on the hot seat. He has some athletes along with some strong linemen but has not won very many varsity wins

If he isn't this year, then he definitely will be next year. As far as I know, this was the year they should have made some noise in the district by beating South Laurel and challenging PC and SW. He will still have quite a few talented juniors returning next season. Maybe someone closer to the program can add to this, but I think after next season it will be a couple years before they have a chance at making any noise in the district.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON