Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCA 42 Danville 40
Final!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Congrats to LCA
Congrats to LCA, Wheatley monster game. I thought Stanfield #13 for Danville getting injured early in the game hurt Danville on offense and defense. Hopefuly Danville will get another shot at LCA in the playoffs, maybe they will learn from this game and figure out how to slow Wheatley down a little.
Congratulations LCA :Cheerlead......I can see clearly :CE_DP_Ste:CE_DP_Ste.....I passed the eye test. ...Thank you LCA
These 2 will meet again for another tight game.
killbilly usmc Wrote:These 2 will meet again for another tight game.

The Next time......Leslie County is waiting on Danville :dontthink
64SUR Wrote:The Next time......Leslie County is waiting on Danville :dontthink

Leslie won't beat either 1 of these teams, unless Tim Couch is still eligible.
I think he means that Leslie County is going to come watch the two of them play when they are done with their season.
mysonis55 Wrote:I think he means that Leslie County is going to come watch the two of them play when they are done with their season.

That makes more sense.
mysonis55 Wrote:I think he means that Leslie County is going to come watch the two of them play when they are done with their season.

You guys better worry about CAL or you will be in bowling green setting in the stands on the visitor side. :popcorn:
killbilly usmc Wrote:These 2 will meet again for another tight game.
I think Leslie Co. and Somerset could have something to say about that..
Leslie County will have their chance at home against Danville to show if they are for real.
64SUR Wrote:The Next time......Leslie County is waiting on Danville :dontthink

Leslie County don't want none.
RTL Wrote:Leslie County will have their chance at home against Danville to show if they are for real.

That's all they can ask... Got a tough game against Whitley left and gotta take care of business against Middlesboro before thinking of that..
Big shout out to Coach Dr. Todd Crawford and LCA. Great Job.
Boom score thread TongueirateSho
Rematch will be a classic
I've been to watch CAL at DeSales, 64. I'm not impressed. Besides, you gotta quit touting that underachieving LC team. Danville will rebound from this and beat the private school Eagles in round two.
mysonis55 Wrote:I've been to watch CAL at DeSales, 64. I'm not impressed. Besides, you gotta quit touting that underachieving LC team. Danville will rebound from this and beat the private school Eagles in round two.

Private School?? It's as public as it gets here at Leslie Co. Dwindling population and all..
I Rule The World Wrote:Private School?? It's as public as it gets here at Leslie Co. Dwindling population and all..

I think what he meant by Private School Eagle are the LCA Eagles in round 2. Just guessing, I could be wrong.
mysonis55 Wrote:I've been to watch CAL at DeSales, 64. I'm not impressed. Besides, you gotta quit touting that underachieving LC team. Danville will rebound from this and beat the private school Eagles in round two.

Well if you can't judge teams better than you did LCA and Danville your views on Private school Cal and Deslaes are probably just as bad. LCA beat Somerset and Danville on the road,I think that pretty much says it all going into the playoffs
RTL Wrote:Well if you can't judge teams better than you did LCA and Danville your views on Private school Cal and Deslaes are probably just as bad. LCA beat Somerset and Danville on the road,I think that pretty much says it all going into the playoffs

You're barking at the wrong tree. I picked LCA beat Danville and I was scrutinize for it. And I am picking LCA again if there happens to be a 2 round.
FBfan4life Wrote:You're barking at the wrong tree. I picked LCA beat Danville and I was scrutinize for it. And I am picking LCA again if there happens to be a 2 round.

yes I know you did , I was speaking to mysonis55
LCA got extremely lucky. I bet it don't happen a second time. I still say the east belongs to either Danville or NCC.
mysonis55 Wrote:LCA got extremely lucky. I bet it don't happen a second time. I still say the east belongs to either Danville or NCC.

You call it lucky, but LCA calls it a WIN and a DISTRICT champ :1: Plus not to mention LCA was not the one that blew a sizeable lead. Perhaps the Ads folded their tents to quickly. Sure if there is a 2 game, it will be an epic rematch... but time will tell.
mysonis55 Wrote:LCA got extremely lucky. I bet it don't happen a second time. I still say the east belongs to either Danville or NCC.

LCA won back to back district games on the road,scoring 42 points with Wheatley rushing for 250 yards against Danville defense,nothing about that sounds like luck.

Danville couldn't finish, got punched in the mouth by the Dillon Wheatley show. They only got one series of the 1-2 punch of Wheatley and Nieves, Burton and Stucky torched them on screens after the catch. Danville sucking wind at the half. Better get some heart next time. Lucky...Yeah right.