Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Boyd
16.67%
Ashland
83.33%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boyd@Ashland 9-30
Homecoming week. Ashland looks better I'll be it against some poor competition. Who you got?
After seeing Boyd County last night...... I'm not so sure.

But I will never select Ashland Blazer.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Well now, this is a shocker...I thought that ASH-land wasn't fielding a team this year.

OK then, seeing that this is Homecoming night, I'm sure that Boyd will take care of business early as T-CATS will want to move on to the post game festivities...Rumor has it that "Q" is coming in for the big dance as he promised he will never leave T-CATS without a date for these big nights.
Ashland seems to be improving a little ech week. Boyd has gone backwards last two weeks. Im going with Ashland 26-6
Kittens by 12.
Gonna have to wait til later in the week on my call. Need to see who will be out and who is playing for BC...
Ashland in a Closer than expected game!
Boyd co was living high while playing weak competition , they are back same ole Boyd co after Russell beat them 37-0 and JC just scored again . Ashland wins easily

Ashland 28
Boyd 6
I'm going with Ashland in this one
Ashland 42
Boyd 14
Puttytats by a bunch.
Ashland - 43

Boyd County - 13
Hate to say it, but with the changes BC is having to make this week due to NUMEROUS KEY injuries, Ashland by a lot...only cause BC will be the stinkier of the 2 stinky teams
Worth noting - Braly is for sure OUT for Boyd tonight....also, just got word that K. Brown is out for Ashland - 2 of the premiere backs in our area.....