Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson central @ Harlan county 9/16
Pulp Fiction Wrote:[Image: http://67.media.tumblr.com/5acf1577619a8...1_1280.jpg]

Harlan County's Cheerleading Captain.

:Thumbs::Thumbs::Thumbs:
Johnson Central 48 Harlan 12
jim rome Wrote:Eagle84 when he's told JC has to play a good team. :Sad04:

Jim Wrong. That all needs to be said
What does Harlan County do on Offense/Defense?

How many do they have on their roster?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
They list 33 on the roster.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:What does Harlan County do on Offense/Defense?

How many do they have on their roster?

81 players listed on the roster they filed with the KHSAA. Same staff so they'll probably be a similar style as last year. Do a little digging and you'd find out. Broaden your search tab outside of WWE, wrestling action figures, and wrestling theme music. https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...fb16/48891
Emmit Brown Wrote:81 players listed on the roster they filed with the KHSAA. Same staff so they'll probably be a similar style as last year. Do a little digging and you'd find out. Broaden your search tab outside of WWE, wrestling action figures, and wrestling theme music. https://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/k...fb16/48891

That WAS my 'digging' for Harlan County fans to chime in about their team.... Granny Bear is out and about, so when she's gone, nobody seems to talk about Harlan County.

You really think I didn't check out their roster and schedule on the KHSAA website before I asked????? :lame:

[Image: http://www.indiewire.com/wp-content/uplo...042013.jpg]

If you would have done some 'digging', you would have found out how Emmett Brown is spelled in the Back to the Future movies.... and don't say you didn't plan it that way, why else would you use an avatar of a movie character with the same name as your username on here?????? :welcome:
Did you, miss that link that says roster or you just cant count past 5? You don't have to go far to find out most people think you are an immature fool that tries to be cute and funny at ball games. You think you are some DJ and people like it but news flash they dont. You are the reason people don't come to the games because you play too much nonsense that doesn't belong around the game of football. I've heard from plenty that the only reason you haven't been asked to leave is because playing music on Friday is your life. Grow up Royce Gracie and realize they show up for the kids and not you.
Emmit Brown Wrote:Did you, miss that link that says roster or you just cant count past 5? You don't have to go far to find out most people think you are an immature fool that tries to be cute and funny at ball games. You think you are some DJ and people like it but news flash they dont. You are the reason people don't come to the games because you play too much nonsense that doesn't belong around the game of football. I've heard from plenty that the only reason you haven't been asked to leave is because playing music on Friday is your life. Grow up Royce Gracie and realize they show up for the kids and not you.

Wow! Some people get wound up!!! See the control you hold over some people Pulp?? Have people really not been coming to your guys games?
Emmit Brown Wrote:Did you, miss that link that says roster or you just cant count past 5? You don't have to go far to find out most people think you are an immature fool that tries to be cute and funny at ball games. You think you are some DJ and people like it but news flash they dont. You are the reason people don't come to the games because you play too much nonsense that doesn't belong around the game of football. I've heard from plenty that the only reason you haven't been asked to leave is because playing music on Friday is your life. Grow up Royce Gracie and realize they show up for the kids and not you.

:biglmao: :yawn: :eyeroll:
Blue_Bird96 Wrote:Wow! Some people get wound up!!! See the control you hold over some people Pulp?? Have people really not been coming to your guys games?

We had over 6,000+ people for the Capital game, not sure about Lexington Catholic, but I would have to guess it was in the 3,000-4,000 range and the South Charleston game was announced as over 3,300. Some teams don't have 3,000 people show up the entire season combined, we had three straight weeks of over 3,000 people.

We are on the road for the next three weeks... and have three more home games before the playoffs start. Ashland and Belfry should be massive crowds as well.
I know the crowds that are at a Central game! Even games not labeled as a "big game"! Plus the fan base that travels to most away games! I sure would like to hop paint creek and come watch the Belfry game! Courious to see how that one turns out providing all starting Eagles play! Could be a dandy! Top 3A vs top 4A!! Sounds like a game!