Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Co. Schools are.......
On an hour delay tomorrow.....

http://www.pike.k12.ky.us/
How are the road conditions over around Phelps and such??...I know at Belfry the only thing on the main roads are salt
Hollows are still icy in spots... there is only so much a scraper can do!! LOLOL..... Dark spots will be bad in the morning though.... I guess I'll be leaving a little early for work tomorrow!!!
I say they close schools for the rest of the week, just cant take the chance lol
The main roads are fine here, not sure about any hollows.

thetribe Wrote:The main roads are fine here, not sure about any hollows.

Not sure on where your main roads are, but where I live they still got snow on them.
Well I hope the BOE figures that out tonight and calls off school tommorow. I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt. And quite frankly, most of my friends will be home tommorow then so I will have people to talk to.

Heard from a reliable source who knows people at the board, he said Pike county won't have school, just what I heard through the grapevine.
It's 1:04 AM and Pike County is still on a one hour delay, are they planning to cancel it after they see the road conditions in the morning ComeFly?

It's now 7:00 AM... still on a one-hour delay....
Oh, I have given up..LCC and Pike Schools are going today. So Floyd and everyone else that is off..THINK OF US!!!!!