Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shaving of the head
Sta made a bet and lost. He said if the Rebels lost he would shave his head. Now i hear he is trying to back out of it. Anyone have any comments.
STAT sorry
haha, yes I did make a bet and of course I regret it. And i was just trying to let my hair grow out to! But ahh, I guess I will go through with it, cant go back on a bet.
welp you have to do it now its all you man....
We want pics! LOL!
HAHA,who did the rebels lose 2
NYY10 Wrote:HAHA,who did the rebels lose 2

Paintsville
Make sure you post the pic for all of your BGR family to see -STAT-!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Make sure you post the pic for all of your BGR family to see -STAT-!

Dont worry I will make sure to do that, haha.
haha,yea some pics would be nice lol..
When will we be able to see these bt -STAT-?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:When will we be able to see these bt -STAT-?

Prolly by tuesday or wednesday. I will get em on here though, might need some help, but I'll get em for ya'll, lol.
Maybe you all should let him wait til the weather warms up to shave his head. Awfully cold right now for a bald head!
Maybe STAT should have BLUEGRASS SUCKS to shave his head and see if he likes it LOLOLOL
Bluegrass Sucks Royally
babywildcat Wrote:Bluegrass Sucks Royally

Well that was pretty cold to say the least.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Maybe you all should let him wait til the weather warms up to shave his head. Awfully cold right now for a bald head!

Yes I would have to agree, it was like 15 degrees last night!
I think it would be good to post the before pic and the after pic...
was talkin about the music
babywildcat Wrote:was talkin about the music
Well BLUEGRASSRULES and if you dont believe me just ask me LOL i have the proof also.
BLUEGRASS-RULES Wrote:Well BLUEGRASSRULES and if you dont believe me just ask me LOL i have the proof also.

Oh yeah so were is this proof?
The King Wrote:I think it would be good to post the before pic and the after pic...

Yea,that would work