Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preseason Top 10 5A
Who are your top 10 5A teams going into 2016?
1) Bowling Green
2) Highlands
3) Christian County
4) Fern Creek
5) North Laurel
6) Covington Catholic
7) Dixie Heights
8) Owensboro
9) Southwestern
10) South Oldham
Noway Highlands is number 2 if so that means 5A is weak.
This one's by far the toughest and I feel the least confident about it

1. Bowling Green
2. Highlands (Hard not to put them after reaching Semi-Finals and challenging Pulaski)
3. Christian Co
4. Southwestern
5. South Oldham
6. CovCath
7. North Laurel
8. Pulaski County
9. Fern Creek
10. Owensboro
1. Bowling green
2. Christian County
3. Southwestern
4. Fern Creek
5. Highlands
6. South Oldham
7. Covington Catholic
8. Dixie Height
9. Covington Catholic
10. Owensboro

My bonus team North Laurel Jaguars and throw in Harlan County. :Cheerlead
1. Bowling Green
2. Ft. Thomas Highlands
3. SouthWestern
4. Covington Catholic
5. Christian County
6. Dixie Heights
7. Owensboro
8. Pulaski County
9. Fern Creek
10. North Laurel
Southwestern is loaded this year. With Pulaski County graduating a bunch and Highlands being down they could finally get to Bowling Green
5a
1. Bowling Green
2. Harlan County
3. North Laurel
4. Pulaski County
5. Christian County
6. Highlands
7. Covington Catholic
8. Dixie Heights
9.Southwestren
10. Fern Creek
E's Army Wrote:Southwestern is loaded this year. With Pulaski County graduating a bunch and Highlands being down they could finally get to Bowling Green

Highlands down? Why?
Athletes down somewhat and Mueller is gone.
mysonis55 Wrote:1) Bowling Green
2) Highlands
3) Christian County
4) Fern Creek
5) North Laurel
6) Covington Catholic
7) Dixie Heights
8) Owensboro
9) Southwestern
10) South Oldham

North Laurel lost a lot and I don't see them being in the top 5.certainly not above Southwestern.
E's Army Wrote:Southwestern is loaded this year. With Pulaski County graduating a bunch and Highlands being down they could finally get to Bowling Green

Southwestern has a real shot at representing the east (south central) in Bowling Green :biglmao:
Graves County should be in the top 10, somewhere.
I really expected Christian county to be a big threat this year, but with 1 of there 3 super stars now transferring to bowling green not sure how much they will drop off.
killbilly usmc Wrote:I really expected Christian county to be a big threat this year, but with 1 of there 3 super stars now transferring to bowling green not sure how much they will drop off.

The Kenner kid is a great pickup. A very good Bowling Green team just got a lot better.

Who do they actually have that was different from their roster from last season?
BG! End of thread!
FBfan4life Wrote:Who do they actually have that was different from their roster from last season?

Highlands? New qb, rb, wr, OL and a lot of new faces on defense. OL is small this year.
I think they are ok at running backs. And a couple good receivers. But QB, OL and defense big question marks.
1. Highlands
2. Bowling Green
3. Pulaski County
4. Fern Creek
5. Covington Catholic
6. North Laurel
7. Owensboro
8. South Oldham
9. Southwestern
10. Harlan County
Dreaming
wildcats fan Wrote:1. Highlands
2. Bowling Green
3. Pulaski County
4. Fern Creek
5. Covington Catholic
6. North Laurel
7. Owensboro
8. South Oldham
9. Southwestern
10. Harlan County

There's always one.
adopted purple Wrote:There's always one.

lots of jokes in this thread lol
Christian County has a big QB and some big receivers. It will be interesting to see if it translates.
mysonis55 Wrote:Christian County has a big QB and some big receivers. It will be interesting to see if it translates.

Christian County plays at Bowling Green in week one. We will know soon enough. Bowling Greens first four games are John Hardin, Christian County, St. X, and Owensboro. A pretty tough schedule early on.
I might as well predict my Colonels to crack the top 10 this season Smile
One of the top linebackers in Tennessee transfers to Bowling Green. Class of 2018 linebacker Justice Dingle from Oakland High School. He has offers from Louisville and UK. His dad's job was transfered to Bowling Green. It just keeps getting better and better.
64SUR Wrote:1. Bowling green
2. Christian County
3. Southwestern
4. Fern Creek
5. Highlands
6. South Oldham
7. Covington Catholic
8. Dixie Height
9. Covington Catholic
10. Owensboro

My bonus team North Laurel Jaguars and throw in Harlan County. :Cheerlead

I like you top 10...watch out for Madison Southern who returns the bulk of their team!!!