Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd @ Prestonsburg 2/2
Prestonsburg won the first meeting between the two in Hi Hat. I really think we will come out with a big win in this one. Good Luck to both squads.

PHS-75
SF--55
South Floyd by 10+.
I'm pretty sure Prestonsburg will pull this win off again. They beat Sf on their home court by quiet a bit & the refs were horrible that game. Pburg by 7.
Prestonsburg by 12
South Floyd by 6.
Pburg_2007 Wrote:I'm pretty sure Prestonsburg will pull this win off again. They beat Sf on their home court by quiet a bit & the refs were horrible that game. Pburg by 7.

Sounds like this person knows what they are talkin about... i might try to marry this person if they are a girl... lol, p-burg by 10 +
P-burg by double digits.
-STAT- Wrote:P-burg by double digits.
Hey STAT i here you have to shave your head because the mighty REBS fell on there face. Can't wait to see that.
I sure hope Prestonsburg wins this one. Good luck.
they wont
Haha They wont. Pburg is gonna massacre SF.
feel_the_pain Wrote:Sounds like this person knows what they are talkin about... i might try to marry this person if they are a girl... lol, p-burg by 10 +

Haha thanks feel_the_pain I think I do know what I am talking about. I am a girl btw lol.
i'll take the blackcats by 5
P-Burg by 4.
pburg in this 1. if they beat SF at SF, they sould dominate at there home court.
going with the blackcats
By 12
Pburg in a close one.