Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recruiting at Pike Central?
Heard some rumors that the Hernandez kids from Powell Co. have followed former coach Ryan Whitaker to PC.
Seems like PC has had some recruiting issues these past few seasons.
After Johnson followed Spurlock to PCC the KHSAA supposedly passed a rule that players could not follow the coach
Seems like someone might want to look into it then before the regular season starts.
What did the Carr kid at Shelby Valley do?
The rule was passed the following year
yes you are right the KHSAA did make that rule where a player cannot follow his coach
I heard through the grape vine those boys are staying at Powell and will be playing in a summer league game tomorrow. 😉
Seeing how Pike Central HAS NEVER been to the Sweet 16.... Pike Central has to be on the list of the places to avoid.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Seeing how Pike Central HAS NEVER been to the Sweet 16.... Pike Central has to be on the list of the places to avoid.

Alot of schools haven't appeared in a Sweet 16, I don't think that should be a reason to avoid a school.
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:Alot of schools haven't appeared in a Sweet 16, I don't think that should be a reason to avoid a school.

Then how about having a little loyalty to the community you live in and be proud to play for your home team, win or lose?
EKY Wrote:Then how about having a little loyalty to the community you live in and be proud to play for your home team, win or lose?

Huh?
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:Huh?

This thread is about players moving from one school to another, your argument was they should move if they wanted to irregardless of the fact that PC has never won the region. My comment was based on them staying, playing and being content where they are and trying to help their own school win the region.
EKY Wrote:This thread is about players moving from one school to another, your argument was they should move if they wanted to irregardless of the fact that PC has never won the region. My comment was based on them staying, playing and being content where they are and trying to help their own school win the region.

Oh, I gotcha! I misunderstood.
Cant win changing coaches ever 2 years!!!!!!!!!