Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
15th Region Draw
Any info?
It is tomorrow at 9 AM.
Tomorrow at 9AM.
Why the delay every other region in the state have already had their draws?
10:00 AM Allen Central vs. Shelby Valley
1:00 PM Johnson Central vs. Pike Central
4:00 PM Lawrence County vs. Prestonsburg
7:00 PM Pikeville vs. Sheldon Clark
Thoughts/predictions? Here is mine:

AC easily over SV
JC in 5inn over PCC
LC by 4 runs over Pburg
Pikeville wins a nail biter over SC. This will be the only close one just bc SC does have 2 legit good pitchers that can beat anyone on a given day. If not for that Pville wins easily.
Completely Neutral Wrote:Thoughts/predictions? Here is mine:

AC easily over SV
JC in 5inn over PCC
LC by 4 runs over Pburg
Pikeville wins a nail biter over SC. This will be the only close one just bc SC does have 2 legit good pitchers that can beat anyone on a given day. If not for that Pville wins easily.

JC definitely got the easier bracket, but if Allen Central can save their #1 and win versus SV and JC beat PCC, that 2nd round game could be interesting. Also, JC better not overlook PCC. They do have 1 pitcher who is pretty good.

As for the bottom of the bracket, it should be entertaining to say the least. Arguments could be made for any of the 4 teams to win that side of the bracket. It will be interesting to see who LC throws in their game. Will they try to save their #1 or do they win and advance and figure it out as they go. Prestonsburg beat LC just a few weeks ago at Louisa in a game I attended...and it was very disheartening to watch. That game LC didn't show much fight to them. Hopefully they have rebounded since. Maybe it was a bad week. Who knows when you are talking about teenagers. Confusednicker: