Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's NOT to love about this??
I saw this on the KHSAA website.... read it.... it would be a great opportunity for someone! Roosevelt High School Fresno, CA — Job Title: Head Varsity Football Coach [Image: http://www.laser-engraving.com/khsaa_ope...spacer.gif]

Roosevelt High School is conducting a national search for the position of head varsity football coach. We are seeking an individual who wants the challenge of turning around a football program that has not won a league title since 1963. Last year we were 0-10,and the last five years we were 2-48. Have we got you fired-up yet?
This is an opportunity for the right person to show that his system works no matter what the environment or student population is.
In order to develop a high quality pool of applicants we are offering the following incentives to the right person;
1. Salary $40,000 to $75,000 depending on education.
2. Potential for sixth period stipend.
3. Additional extra-stipends.
4. Teaching schedule of three periods of weight lifting and football and two prep periods off.
5. We are spending over a $100,000 on BiggerFasterStronger weight equipment and remodeling our 5,000 sq. ft. weight room. It will be the best facility in the valley.
6. We are holding 10 certificated/non-certificated positions for the football staff. The head coach will be allowed to select his own staff. We want all staff on campus, no walk-ons!
7. Our administration is new and pro-athletics (they are from CUSD). They want to win and will do what it takes to do so!
8. We have canceled our six non-league scheduled games and have developed a schedule that will allow success for 2007!
9. We are developing a community network of support with the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce.
10. We are directing our After School funds and 21st Century Funds towards our athletic programs, specifically football. We know the value of a high quality football program. It sets the tone for the whole school year and creates a positive learning environment, so that all students can achieve student success!
If you are interested in this position and challenge please submit a letter of interest and resume to RHS Athletic Director, Howard McNair at [email]hxmcnai@fresno.k12.ca.us[/email]. We are searching the nation for the right person. The hiring process will include the following;
National search, Paper screening of applicants, Telephonic interviews, Panel interviews, On the field coaching demonstration, RHS visit to applicants present job location for review, Final interviews, Final selection.
If you know of any potential candidates that can meet the challenges that are at Roosevelt High School please advise them to apply for the position.
Ref.#: 3844
Go for it Snake!!!
Fresno is a great place, I used to live in Salinas and Montery and Fresno is a nice place... this does sound good........ PLus I have family in Fresno.....
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Sounds like a good challenge