Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knott/Hazard All A....
[size=4]What happened to Knott tonite? I knew it would be a different matchup on Hazards home floor, but Knott should have won! With 2 minutes to go Knott could have easily won, but...what happened? IMO Knott had shots that didn't fall and, what was wrong with the Thomas kid? She has plenty of chances, and.... they obviously weren't falling for her either. Although everyone had an off night I don't know what the future for KCC is...I really thought they should have won this game, along with this tournament![/size]
Congrats Lady Dawgs.
WhatsHerName Wrote:[size=4]What happened to Knott tonite? I knew it would be a different matchup on Hazards home floor, but Knott should have won! With 2 minutes to go Knott could have easily won, but...what happened? IMO Knott had shots that didn't fall and, what was wrong with the Thomas kid? She has plenty of chances, and.... they obviously weren't falling for her either. Although everyone had an off night I don't know what the future for KCC is...I really thought they should have won this game, along with this tournament![/size]

All it amounted to was KCC shots just wasnt falling and Hazards was. Thomas was sick as well, she was playing with the stomach flu.
The Dawgs showed up to play. The Pats didn't seem to ever get into the game. The winner - Hazard- of this game will go to state.!
WhatsHerName Wrote:[size=4]What happened to Knott tonite? I knew it would be a different matchup on Hazards home floor, but Knott should have won! With 2 minutes to go Knott could have easily won, but...what happened? IMO Knott had shots that didn't fall and, what was wrong with the Thomas kid? She has plenty of chances, and.... they obviously weren't falling for her either. Although everyone had an off night I don't know what the future for KCC is...I really thought they should have won this game, along with this tournament![/size]

Like I stated in an earlier thread about the All A 14th, come tournament time, you can't overlook any team.
Go Lady Dawgs!!!! Oh Yea!!!!
GOOD JOB

LADY DAWGS!!!!
Hey did Knott loose some players or did I misunderstand someone. I don't know if this is true or not, but this is what I've heard.
pickin'_n_grinnin Wrote:Hey did Knott loose some players or did I misunderstand someone. I don't know if this is true or not, but this is what I've heard.

Not to my knowledge. Everyone is still playing.
From what I have been seeing wouldn't hurt if they did lose a few...
WhatsHerName Wrote:From what I have been seeing wouldn't hurt if they did lose a few...

exactly what is that suppose to mean?
good Job Hazard
Congrats to Hazard
Dawggie Wrote:The Dawgs showed up to play. The Pats didn't seem to ever get into the game. The winner - Hazard- of this game will go to state.!

Hazard will go to state? Are you stating a fact? How do you know? Not to sound harsh, but NOBODY knows who will go to state? If Hazard overlooks Wolfe, they could get beat. If anyone overlooks ANY other team, they could get beat. Its tournament time...anything can happen. It all comes down to heart and determination. I think it will be Hazard and Owsley in the finals, just IMO. Anything can happen, we'll just have to wait and find out.
i thought this was a very competitive game...hazard's big girl hurt knott a lot and the #32 kid is a great player that is only goin 2 improve...knott didnt shoot the ball too well but they did play hard, and really played their style basketball for the last 2 minutes of the 3rd quarter and the first 6 minutes of the 4th quarter. if they could play like this the entire game they'd b a great team. i thought the conley girl played well in the first half, thomas made some good moves but it jus didnt seem like anyone could put it in the hole. congrats hazard on a good win, they have a legitimate chance to win the 14th all a.
Well has Hazard still got the Brittani Slone girl? I kinda heard that she quit but I also heard that she come back.
What's the deal here?
pickin'_n_grinnin Wrote:Well has Hazard still got the Brittani Slone girl? I kinda heard that she quit but I also heard that she come back.
What's the deal here?

She played against Knott so I take it she is still playing.
How can Knott County play in a "A" tournament. Surely they have to many students . Can anyone explain this?
KyGurl Wrote:How can Knott County play in a "A" tournament. Surely they have to many students . Can anyone explain this?

They base the all a on the amount of students in grades 10-12. Knott just barely fell under the requirments. If they would have counted the 9th grade then Knott could not have been in it. Their 9th grade class is HUGE!
I believe they have about 690 students.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I believe they have about 690 students.

and you take away the 220 freshman then KCC only has around 470 students.