Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Reasons to Smile
Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it.
So I said "Implants?" She hit me.

[/url]

How come we choose from just two people to run for
president and over fifty for Miss America ?

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Wow...that was fun!"

I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunky dunk."

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over? AMEN, AMEN !!

Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?

Wouldn't you know it...
Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FATcells live forever.

[url=http://attach.mud.mail.yahoo.com/us.f318.mail.yahoo.com/ym/us/ShowLetter?box=Inbox&MsgId=3303_775339_1147542_2603_41023_0_96269_73435_4112016193&bodyPart=3&YY=18746&y5beta=yes&y5beta=yes&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=a&head=b&Idx=0]

Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments cannot be displayed outside?

Bumper sticker of the year:
"If you can read this, thank a teacher -and, since it's in English, thank a soldier"
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Those are some good ones.
I liked those..LOL..I'm still laughing about some of them.
BFritz Wrote:

"If you can read this, thank a teacher -and, since it's in English, thank a soldier"
AMEN!!! :USAFlag:
Beef Wrote:AMEN!!! :USAFlag:

I second that!

Great post fritz.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
BFritz Wrote:
Why do I have to swear on the Bible in court when the Ten Commandments cannot be displayed outside?

Supposed to be inside. :Thumbs: I know that you didn't write them but I just wanted to tell you in case you wanted to change it here or anything.

BFritz Wrote:Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants.

I saw a woman wearing a sweat shirt with "Guess" on it.
So I said "Implants?" She hit me.

How come we choose from just two people to run for
president and over fifty for Miss America ?

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Wow...that was fun!"

I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!

When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunky dunk."

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over? AMEN, AMEN !!

Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?

Wouldn't you know it...
Brain cells come and brain cells go, but FATcells live forever.

Didn't you have the same user name on BlueGrassPreps ?...
Woo Wee Wrote:[b]

Didn't you have the same user name on BlueGrassPreps ?...

Similar............. were you on there?
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:Similar............. were you on there?

youknowme....
BFritz Wrote:Similar............. were you on there?

Do you have a name on there now ?
Woo Wee Wrote:Do you have a name on there now ?

A certain Fan of Birds didn't know anything about me, he just assumed a bunch of stuff and went off false information. I told him what really happened, and why we were doing what we were doing, he said that his opinion didn't change (which is impossible and anyone with a brain can see that). Basically, he had a pre-set opinion on what had happened, thought that, based on the false information, he needed to save me. Which, if he was trying to help me, then his opinion would have changed when he learned that he didn't have any of the facts right.

So........... I took my case to the head guy, he told me that the fan of Birds "would never do anything wrong," and that he was trying to help me, and even though his opinion didn't change when he found out he was wrong, he was still trying to help me.

So, I get mad, and alls I say in a public forum is "a moderator offended me." And I get kicked off the site for good. He said that I deserved the life of suffering that I got, yet I got kicked off for saying he offended me. That's why I don't have a name on there anymore.

Sorry, you probly didn't wanna hear all that, and that's not even the full story, but it bugs me daily. Once everything that's going on gets over (if it ever gets over), I'll explain it all.

But that's why I like it here....... no one can tell you that you deserve to die and get you kicked off for it. Everybody's equal here.
BFritz Wrote:A certain Fan of Birds didn't know anything about me, he just assumed a bunch of stuff and went off false information. I told him what really happened, and why we were doing what we were doing, he said that his opinion didn't change (which is impossible and anyone with a brain can see that). Basically, he had a pre-set opinion on what had happened, thought that, based on the false information, he needed to save me. Which, if he was trying to help me, then his opinion would have changed when he learned that he didn't have any of the facts right.

So........... I took my case to the head guy, he told me that the fan of Birds "would never do anything wrong," and that he was trying to help me, and even though his opinion didn't change when he found out he was wrong, he was still trying to help me.

So, I get mad, and alls I say in a public forum is "a moderator offended me." And I get kicked off the site for good. He said that I deserved the life of suffering that I got, yet I got kicked off for saying he offended me. That's why I don't have a name on there anymore.

Sorry, you probly didn't wanna hear all that, and that's not even the full story, but it bugs me daily. Once everything that's going on gets over (if it ever gets over), I'll explain it all.

But that's why I like it here....... no one can tell you that you deserve to die and get you kicked off for it. Everybody's equal here.

Awww...Thats Sad...I'd Probably Cry...But I'm A Girl Too So...Yea Doesnt Take Much For A Girl To Cry...LOL
Very moving story there BFritz, now get back on topic or I will ban you! Hehehe.