Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercer county 85 Southwestern 66 (12th region)
Final in the semi finals
Congrats to Mercer.
Mercer looked good!
congrats to mercer

mercer controlled this game and pulled away in 4th.. expected this one to be closer after rock gave mercer all they wanted.
Congrats Mercer the best 12th region team I have seen in quiet some time.
I will be pulling for the underdog Casey County tonight but I believe you guys will win. And I will be pulling for you in the State tournament.

Understand that I am NOT blaming the loss on the refs because I am not. The best team won.

But the foul situation was Mercer 7 Southwestern 1 and the coach pointed that out to the ref who looked at the scoreboard and raised his eyebrows. The next 8 fouls, 7 went against SW and one against Mercer and the foul count was 8-8. :HitWall: I have seen it so many times that refs think they have to even up the foul count and it drives me insane.
Casey might be in trouble
Mercer wins big tonight.
Mercer smacked poor Stevie Wright around. Clearly the best team in the 12th
Where was southwesterns students at. Big game tournament game in your home town and no student section.
Great Question. School Spirit is a thing of the past in this area. I guess kids have better things to do.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:Where was southwesterns students at. Big game tournament game in your home town and no student section.

Maybe even Southwestern's students can't stand Southwestern Fans.Confusednicker: