Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lee Co 68 Powell Co. 55
final
Lee County is so sporatic..Congrats Lee
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Lee County is so sporatic..Congrats Lee
hopefully they are getting it together for a run.
Congrats Lee
all hell about broke loose in this one
congrats lee
i called this one almost to the score, if you look back at the thread before the game. lee and powell are both solid teams with powell probably being the stronger team, but the 12 day layoff along with lee county playing for respect on their home floor lead to this outcome. give lee credit and powell will bounce back, this is what makes hs roundball good
I also heard that there was alot going on in this game last night.
kyballer Wrote:all hell about broke loose in this one

Congrats Lee. What happened in this one?
Nobody really knows what happened, I wasnt sitting far from where people started jumping outta the stands & I wasnt for sure really what was going on it. It kinda happened so fast for anyone to realize what was going on
If anyone wants to know what happened PM me and i will PM back what happened.
Congrats to Lee on a huge district win
If Lee can go to Estill and pull out a victory. Lee wins the regular season championship in the 56th. since the district seeds Lee will get the 1 seed and probaly play Owsley

:letsparty
powell still has 3 district games left, 2 with owsley and one with estill at powell, the district is far from over.
Even if Powell wins out, if lee beats estill, Lee holds the tiebreaker and wins the 1 seed.
well i dont think owsleys gym will hold the powell lee rematch come district tourny, cause this rivalry has taken a huge jump up.