Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell @ Knott Saturday Night Lights
[Image: https://2vtr.files.wordpress.com/2014/01...bottle.jpg] Quadruple Wowza! Lightning in a bottle baby! Jada and the Pats be smoking Sarurday night! Ole Fatpat will be watching as Lady Pats be bringing home the hardware! Thornsberry and Smith like lightning flashes on defense! Jada and Waugh be lighting ole Morty's up! Stamper be shooting eyes out!Ole Fatpat wearing shades to this light show baby! Slone and Evander be controlling the glass! CT and BoPo be smiling like Fatpats family at a tater reunion while DJ Jazzy Jeff be dancing to Schoolboy Q jam! #sunglassesareamust More mash taters please!!!
Who did they beat to get to the finals?
Bell at home-win
Bell on neutral court-win
Bell at knott-lose
LCC Wrote:Bell at home-win
Bell on neutral court-win
Bell at knott-lose

Just like when teams play at LCC
I was once told by an old coach that home court attributed to about a 6 point difference than if it were played on a neutral court. I think this is very true of all teams in the mountains
BearsFan Wrote:I was once told by an old coach that home court attributed to about a 6 point difference than if it were played on a neutral court. I think this is very true of all teams in the mountains
Every home teams get calls from the refs. Except for Letcher, right LCC. Letcher never gets any calls from the refs when they play home games.
There was no home cooking . KCC just kicked some butt. Im really glad the Pats are topic of conversation . Keep hating haters! 😊
[attachment=o3343]
[attachment=o3346]