•  Previous
  • 9(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2016
Would love for the colonels to compete for at least a half of play. But like everyone says Woods is hard to replace.... Who does colonels have under center this year?
wildcat manor Wrote:Would love for the colonels to compete for at least a half of play. But like everyone says Woods is hard to replace.... Who does colonels have under center this year?

Dylan Wilson be the quarterback with Sean Hickey returning at running back.
I'm also hearing that a basketball player is out for Whitley. Heard he looks pretty good at receiver.
Wilson will be a serviceable QB for the Colonels, hard to replace a player like Woods...Hickey will be solid running the ball and could be a great LB...Also heard the Basketball player was looking good and the transfer was coming a long...

Also hearing the Hounds are looking good with Sizemore leading the way...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sizemore looks much more accurate throwing than last season. Which was his biggest weakness. I believe that his improved accuracy will take the offense to a whole new level this season. The hounds are going to hard to defend.
OldJacket Wrote:Wilson will be a serviceable QB for the Colonels, hard to replace a player like Woods...Hickey will be solid running the ball and could be a great LB...Also heard the Basketball player was looking good and the transfer was coming a long...

Also hearing the Hounds are looking good with Sizemore leading the way...

Which transfer?
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Sizemore looks much more accurate throwing than last season. Which was his biggest weakness. I believe that his improved accuracy will take the offense to a whole new level this season. The hounds are going to hard to defend.

They will be hard to defend for sure. How is their defense?
Hard to tell in 7 on 7 but I would say they'll be pretty stout. They return everything but the d-line. A couple young d lineman looked really impressive at the spring scrimmage. They had a team scrimmage Thursday, but I didn't get to go watch it.
Single Wing 77 Wrote:Hard to tell in 7 on 7 but I would say they'll be pretty stout. They return everything but the d-line. A couple young d lineman looked really impressive at the spring scrimmage. They had a team scrimmage Thursday, but I didn't get to go watch it.

Evans & Sevier are back on the DL and both played well last year. Is Davis playing DE this year or any other jr's or sr's going to get their shot? Who were the young DL? Are the twins back playing?
Corbin looks to be headed for a showdown with Belfry as bad as I hate to say it. I want my Bobcats to get them. The addition of Mills to the coaching staff was big. He's a great defensive guy.
The Outsider Wrote:Evans & Sevier are back on the DL and both played well last year. Is Davis playing DE this year or any other jr's or sr's going to get their shot? Who were the young DL? Are the twins back playing?
The twins are done. Right now the DL is is Sevier, Davis, Evans, and several competing for the 4th spot.
The younger kid I was impressed with in the spring was the Boswell kid. I thought he played pretty well.
pjdoug Wrote:I have a serious question concerning the Whitley County at Corbin game. How will they accomodate all the traffic? Will they have to bus people in from outside town? lol

Mr. John Crawford, Principal at Corbin High School, has asked us to pass along the following information regarding the Whitley County versus Corbin football game that will be taking place at Campbell Field next Friday, August 19.

Additional parking for the game will be available along Depot Street in downtown Corbin with two school buses providing shuttle service to the stadium beginning at 6:30 PM. The buses will also be shuttling attendees back to their vehicles after the conclusion of the game.

To accommodate more fans on the visitor's side of the stadium, two extra sets of bleachers will be brought in for the game. Also, two additional ticket booths will be opened to help speed up the process of getting fans inside and to their seats.

The season-opening contest between the Colonels and the Redhounds is scheduled for kickoff at 7:30 PM next Friday.
^ seems like I mentioned shuttle buses and some "dipsticks" couldn't resist sending negative comments Smile
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)