Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haywood named CJ Coach of the Year
http://usatodayhss.com/2015/belfrys-hayw...f-the-year

Congratulations. Well deserved.
A great man..
Well earned
Congratulations. Definitely well earned.
Congratulation Coach Haywood. :Cheerlead......Welcome to Corbin in 2016 :Cheerlead
Definitely deserved.

I'd have to give coach if the year to whoever the guy at South Warren is too.
Congrats Coach Haywood.
Congrats to Coach Haywood!
IMO, Haywood is far more than a football coach. He leads by example in life lessons and hard times.

I'm glad he's being recognized.

Congratulations Coach Haywood.
Running way behind on this, but congratulations. Belfry's players have a great opportunity to learn so much from a man of God, a man of Christ, and they even have the opportunity to compete for a state title while doing so.

Well deserved Coach!
Granny Bear Wrote:IMO, Haywood is far more than a football coach. He leads by example in life lessons and hard times.

I'm glad he's being recognized.

Congratulations Coach Haywood.

Need more of these type Coaches in the ranks, coaching high school players! Congratulations, job well done!!!

:Clap:
Which state is this for? Kentucky or West Virginia?
Congrats Coach Haywood.
Congrats to Coach Haywood. A great coach and an even better person.

bcpc Wrote:Which state is this for? Kentucky or West Virginia?

It must be a requirement for someone to mention this in a thread relating to Belfry, does the first to do it get a prize?
If there is a prize involved, he will figure out a way to get it..... It will be a very questionable route to get it too
bcpc Wrote:If there is a prize involved, he will figure out a way to get it..... It will be a very questionable route to get it too

Like beating Corbin by 4 TD's?
And getting smoked by the bobcats in the mud bowl..... That one backfired on him. We can agree to disagree about his character... I have my reasons......
bcpc Wrote:And getting smoked by the bobcats in the mud bowl..... That one backfired on him. We can agree to disagree about his character... I have my reasons......

We all know your reasons... you tell us about them every other post. Apparently noone else shares your sentiments since he has won 4 of these COY awards and it is voted on by his peers. People legitimately in the know have explained what happened that caused the muddy field but apparently you know better than them since you were in Jackson.

Keep living in 2002 though while Haywood stocks his trophy case with State Titles and commendations from people near and far for his character.

I remember when Belfry lost to Breathitt in 2000 in Jackson and hearing the Breathitt fans scream racial remarks at Curtis Childress during an injury timeout after he upended a Breathitt receiver who landed on his head/neck. I also remember the racial taunts directed at Daniel Wright in pre-game warm-ups when Belfry beat Breathitt the next year in 2001. I guess that makes Mike Holcomb a racist. Justin Haddix was on that roster and the starting QB in 2001, so he must be a racist as well.
^ Good job EKU. Let this dude spew pathetic nonsense. Breathitt County has a great history of awesome football. What a shame a douche is the only voice still sounding off for that great program. I wish success for Breathitt. I know there are some on here from Jackson who get it.