Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trinity 92 Lawrence County 82
Dawgs go to 10-2 on the season.
Down 50-22 at half. Out score Trinity 60-42 in the 2nd half.
These Dawgs never Quit not a bad showing against #1 team in the state.
Keep your heads up this game will help come tourney time.
Play tomorrow at 12:30
I love to see mountain teams do well guys but let's not get carried away. Trinity had 3rd stringers in early in the 3rd and Lawrence pressed with their starters cut the lead to 15 before Trinitu went back with starters. Dawgs did hold there own from that point forward but this game was over early.
Great job Lawrence keep working hard .
Trinity has a very good bench. But they flat out got out played in the 2 half 3rd
Stringers or not. When was the last time a Trinity team gave up 60 in a half?
Has to be a tourney record also. At this point of the season I'll take a 10 point loss and move on. Good luck to Trinity the rest of the tourney.
Lawrence showed heart. I will give them that but this score does not reflect the game in anyway. Like I said before I'm from the mountains and love to see the mountain teams do well. Burkman had 30 at the half and set most of the 2nd half. Lawrence made their comeback pressing with starters against 3rd stringers. This game could have been a 60 point win as easy as it was 10. Coach Sazabo called the dogs off and let Lawrence back in game. Good luck Dawgs you will probably win the 15th.
How many turnovers did the winners have in the first qtr? Had to subitute, no such thing as third stringers, on this team. Good showing dawgs, not bad for the eighteenth ranked team in the state:Cheerlead
Wildcat man Wrote:Dawgs go to 10-2 on the season.
Down 50-22 at half. Out score Trinity 60-42 in the 2nd half.
These Dawgs never Quit not a bad showing against #1 team in the state.
Keep your heads up this game will help come tourney time.
Play tomorrow at 12:30

Wildcat, I give these young fellows credit every time they deserve it. After every good win including the Newport Carholic game. Good win. But, they did not make a game of this one. You are lying to yourself if you believe that. Trinity could have beat them 50 and you know that. Why fabricate it any other way.
They were way out of their league in this one. They always play hard and they are a classy group of kids. They just don't match up with a team like Trinity.
Can't wait for the rematch at RUPP BABY if we both make it.
Trinity only gave up 57 tonight. Gave up 60 last night in one half.
Also can't wait to play PCC for 5th place if we both make it.
To mountain teams making a good showing in the BIG CITY TOURNEY.
You need to go look at the bracket Wildcat. Anybody who lost yesterday is not playing for 5th place. I respect your love for the Dawgs but chill out. Lawrence and Perry both playing out their games in consolation bracket.
I agree wildcat. Both have played well and it could have been better with a break or two. It will be fun to play two weeks back to back with different styles of officials. It will be good for them in the long run.