Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mercer County 103 Casey County 66
final from casey co. Ouch
Mercer has one if not the best team in Kentucky
Mercer is loaded!
Loaded like Otis on Saturday night.
go ahead and cancel the 12th region tournament and mail the trophy to Mercer.
Willie Turnover Wrote:go ahead and cancel the 12th region tournament and mail the trophy to Mercer.

So You don't think Wayne or southwestern may have something to say about that?
I think willie was being condescending.
ky playmaker Wrote:I think willie was being condescending.

I know, just trying to get a response from him!
I saw the Casey / SW game and Casey was winning in the 3rd quarter. There is a big difference between a 10 point SW win and a 37 point MC win against Casey.

I love SW and hope they win it all, but a good big man will hurt them.
Mercer going to Rupp I dont think no one in that region will play them within 6 points...
How does Mercer go from an average team last year to one of the best in the state this year? Transfers? Or what? Keep in mind I don't follow Mercer co Sports.
Transfers

Plus they were better than average last year.
Jack Lambert Wrote:How does Mercer go from an average team last year to one of the best in the state this year? Transfers? Or what? Keep in mind I don't follow Mercer co Sports.

They were way better than average last year. Overshadowed last year in their own region by 2 top 10 and 2 other top 25 teams. Beat Southwest in regional tournament. Have top 2 rated players in their region in Will Hager and Trevon Faulkner.another top 10 in Dow. Add transfer Dylan James 22 per game average and you probably have a top 5 team in the state.

And yeah they were much better than average last year.
big53 Wrote:They were way better than average last year. Overshadowed last year in their own region by 2 top 10 and 2 other top 25 teams. Beat Southwest in regional tournament. Have top 2 rated players in their region in Will Hager and Trevon Faulkner.another top 10 in Dow. Add transfer Dylan James 22 per game average and you probably have a top 5 team in the state.

And yeah they were much better than average last year.

Didn't mean to offend anyone with the average comment I was just going by their 23-9 record last year, and you guys must be Mercer fans.
Jack Lambert Wrote:Didn't mean to offend anyone with the average comment I was just going by their 23-9 record last year, and you guys must be Mercer fans.

A 12th region fan. It's good for the region when the top team(s) represent the 12th well and Mercer is that this year. So, you labeled them "average" by looking at a 23-9 record? Wow high standards. I would think a 23-9 record with everyone back plus a nice transfer would explain things. Don't think that should puzzle anyone.

You must not be a Mercer fan!