Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Tv Shows!
I like Andy Griffith, Fresh Prince, Walker Texas Ranger, and Save by the Bell....Ive watched everyone of these shows...They get old but I enjoy every mim of it lol
Seinfeld, King of Queens, Three Stooges, Everybody loves Raymond, Its always sunny in Philadelphia, Hill Street Blues, 24, My name is Earl, The Unit, and my favorite, The Shield
Chappelles Show, Real World, King of Queens,Family Guy,24,and sportscenter.
Family guy, simpisons, law and order, save by the bell, everybody loves raymond, home improvement, yes dear
-STAT- Wrote:Chappelles Show, Real World, King of Queens,Family Guy,24,and sportscenter.
Chappelle show was a funny show.....Home Improvement thats a goodin
Real World/Road Rules Challenges, Reba, House, Deal Or No Deal...
Friday Night Lights, Two-a-Days, Home Improvement, King of the Hill, The Ultimate Fighter, Family Guy, Chappelle's Show, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Viva La Bam
Chappelle's Show, Still Standing, That 70s Show, SportsCenter, Viva la Bam, Rob&Big, Reba, and SportsOvertime.
Wildfire, Reno 911, Cops, Family Guy, Deal or No Deal, America's Funniest Home Videos, Nip/Tuck, anything on TVG, Yo Momma....
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nip/Tuck..King Of Queens
Law and Order, Two and a Half Men, House.
Rob and Big, family guy, south park, and Chappelle's Show.
Oh gosh let's see...

The Real World, Real World/Road Rules Challenges, The Hills, Next, Parental Control, Rob & Big, Boiling Points, TRL, America's Next Top Model, Top Chef, Deal Or No Deal, Nip/Tuck, Laguna Beach, Hogan Knows Best, CMT Countdown, The Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders, America's Funniest Home Videos, Planet's Funniest Aminals, just about anything on Animal Planet, The Soup, American Idol.... and the best The Girls Next Door.

Theres many many more but that's just off the top of my head.
Nip Tuck, Deal or No Deal, Home Improvement, Mash, SANFORD & SON, King of Quenns, Yes Dear, Everybody Loves Raymond, Two and a Half Men, Family Guy, That 70's Show, King of the Hill, and American Chopper.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
America's Funniest Home Videos OMG I forgot about that one...I cant stand it when ya hear those fake laughs....lol it kills me
Viva La Bam, American Idol, Sports Center, Next, Deal or No Deal
Espn!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE Saved By The Bell and Roseanne.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Dirty Jobs....
American Muscle Car, Biker Build Off, anything on the History Channel, ESPN Classic
Oooh yeah, I like Deal or No Deal too...and that show Identity, but I don't know if it is on now. They aired it for like 4 shows in December.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Greys Anatomy, Beauty and the Geek.. haha.., Law and Order, King of Queens, Friends,
Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.
can you do the whole theme song.. thats the test of a real fan...haha
Yes lol but I dont feel like typing it all out
Dirty Jobs on the Discovery channel!!! Mike Rowe goes all over the U.S.A. and performs some nasty duties people must do to bring home a pay check!!!
Home Improvement, 24, Nip/Tuck, The Shield, American Idol, AFV, Fresh Prince and Sports Center!