Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Montrell Dixon missing?
I have heard but not had it confirmed to me that Dixon has left Pike Central and his whereabouts are unknown. No one seems to know where he is or his father. Just putting this out there to see if anyone else knows anything. :Sad04:
Maybe he went back to W.Va. Does anyone know when he was last in school? Hope both are ok. Let us know PCC people.
He is back in Illinois. Hasnt been at school and is still enrolled, missed about 2 weeks
That kid isn't going to be satisfied anywhere. He is a good player,but is he a good person?
Heard he enrolled at Cordia.
Is the kid at Pike Central or gone .
sprucepinetiger Wrote:I have heard but not had it confirmed to me that Dixon has left Pike Central and his whereabouts are unknown. No one seems to know where he is or his father. Just putting this out there to see if anyone else knows anything. :Sad04:

May want to look here

[Image:

]

#livinglarge

More mash taters please!
Jet pilot will do a fly by and look for him.
He's gone.

Even if he did come back, Coach May was not going to allow him to return to the program.
:hilarious:

fatpatfan Wrote:May want to look here

[Image:

]

#livinglarge

More mash taters please!
He either turn up at Cordia or go out of state
This just makes Coach May look silly for even recruiting him now in the first place. Not only did he recruit him, but Montrell left him high and dry...
Ethics > Everything
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:He's gone.

Even if he did come back, Coach May was not going to allow him to return to the program.

If you believe that then I have some lake front property up Coon Creek to sell you.
I thought this was an amber alert.
KingGotNext Wrote:This just makes Coach May look silly for even recruiting him now in the first place. Not only did he recruit him, but Montrell left him high and dry...
Ethics > Everything

Keith May's ethics are no worse than anyone else in the 15th outside of maybe one coach - Tommy McKenzie.

Tommy McKenzie
Randy McCoy
Bart Williams
Bill Mike Runyon

TBD

Brody Justice
JJ James
Justin Holbrook
Keith May

The rest of the regions boys basketball coaches got their jobs because of circumstances that wouldn't/couldn't allow another coach to be hired, who they knew, who they were related to, or just plain politics.

I will give the TBD list a few years to pass judgment on their coaching ability at the high school level, but I suspect all 4 of those came about the same way.
For those of you bashing Coach May on ethics, get over yourself. Keith is a great, Christian man and is one of the best people I have ever met. He is a hard working coach and I would love for my kid to play for a guy like that. As for recruiting Montrell, really??? There are always people/alumni trying to help out their alma mater, so how do you not know that it was someone else who was pulling to get Dixson in at PC? Just wondering becasue I will eat crow if you have some solid proof that May personally went after him.
FrozenColonel Wrote:For those of you bashing Coach May on ethics, get over yourself. Keith is a great, Christian man and is one of the best people I have ever met. He is a hard working coach and I would love for my kid to play for a guy like that. As for recruiting Montrell, really??? There are always people/alumni trying to help out their alma mater, so how do you not know that it was someone else who was pulling to get Dixson in at PC? Just wondering becasue I will eat crow if you have some solid proof that May personally went after him.
From a highly reliable source, this is what I was told. One school in the region offered him money, a car and dad a job to come play for them. Another school in the region offered to match the money and the job but couldn't do the car. According to this highly reliable source, he wants to play at the next level and didn't want the recruiting stuff following him around. By the way, the highly reliable source said that Pc didn't offer anything. Just putting it out there.
He is a good coach.
No one on here has a clue. Just trying to stirr things up. You all can't stand the fact that Coach May was coach of the year last year, you tried stabbing him in the back then and are just looking for a way to make yourselves look good this year by trying to make him look bad this year hoping it will distract from your own drama. He is by far, hands down, one of the most ethical coaches in the 15th region