Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LCA 34 Prestonsburg 13
Final :Cheerlead
Congrats to LCA.
Way to go LCA!
Prestonsburg.... What has happened to the Blackcats?
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Congrats LCA.

Hate to see it end for the kids especially Frasure. Hope his injury isn't serious and wish him all the best at the next level. Been a pleasure watching him play for 4 years.
Lol a football school. Finished the season 5-6. Wins coming against 2 teams that didn't make the playoffs and the other 3 against teams that had running clocks in playoffs getting outscored 121 to 17.

Chat and Seth move on to round 2.
Was pulling for pburg in this one
UpYours Wrote:Lol a football school. Finished the season 5-6. Wins coming against 2 teams that didn't make the playoffs and the other 3 against teams that had running clocks in playoffs getting outscored 121 to 17.

And we all know that lca is such a powerhouse program haha!!! Better luck next year to the blackcats program, would like to see this program come back to its old winning ways.
Congrats LCA.

Seniors good luck to you on what ever you decide with your future. Thank you for entertaining me on Friday nights.

Hope Dalton's injury is nothing serious.
UpYours Wrote:Lol a football school. Finished the season 5-6. Wins coming against 2 teams that didn't make the playoffs and the other 3 against teams that had running clocks in playoffs getting outscored 121 to 17.

You know even Belfry, Highlands, etc... have losing seasons and down years.

The Blackcats are 147-78 the last 17 seasons. During that time, including this year, we've had 4 losing seasons. Post season we have appeared in 8 Regional Championships, 3 State Semi Finals, and 1 State Championship game.

I would say there are only about 4 maybe 5 teams that would not trade places with them during that span. I would say that's a pretty good resume.
Almost forgot. 1-1 against LCA.
Congratulations LCA!!

I loved watching the Blackcats for the two games I got see this year. They display an amazing work ethic, and the never give up....NEVER.

Good luck Seniors!
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:You know even Belfry, Highlands, etc... have losing seasons and down years.

The Blackcats are 147-78 the last 17 seasons. During that time, including this year, we've had 4 losing seasons. Post season we have appeared in 8 Regional Championships, 3 State Semi Finals, and 1 State Championship game.

I would say there are only about 4 maybe 5 teams that would not trade places with them during that span. I would say that's a pretty good resume.

Your comment is the problem. Pburg continues to live on what they have done in the past, which I will admit is impressive. However, it's time for them to move forward. Look to the future. I hope they turn things around.
CoffeeBlack Wrote:Your comment is the problem. Pburg continues to live on what they have done in the past, which I will admit is impressive. However, it's time for them to move forward. Look to the future. I hope they turn things around.

The people who support this program through the good and the bad are the problem?? I have to disagree.

The problem is the ass kissers when things are good, and then turn their backs when things are bad.

People need to move on... Chat and Seth are both excellent athletes.. Prestonsburg missed having them this season... But we get tired of hearing about it every chance someone gets to rub it in our faces... Yes they left because of coaching ... So why say rude stuff when it was because of a coach that they left. This is a fan site... The fans of Prestonsburg still love both those kids!! Remarks like this is just stirring the poop pot and someone who makes these comments should be forced to lick the spoon!!!

:lmao:

Hail Blackcats!! :hilarious:
The ship is going down in blackcat land.
Looks like everyone who left Pburg is still playing. And a possible chance to play for a state title.
The ship was sinking !!!! Got off just in time, lol!!!