Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co. vs. Louisville Butler 1/6/06
Shooting for a Cure at Bellarmine University, what is everone's predictions, should be a really good game.
Mc
what time will this game be played
Should be a good one. Dont know much about Butler, but hope to see MC come out on top. Always 4 the Mnt Teams. Good luck lady hornets.
This will a tough game for the hornets, but if a team in the mountains can beat a strong Louisville team, its MC.
if anyone in the region could play them I would pick Magoffin for the win
will be a good game for MC win or lose...i would love to see them win
I have never seen louisville Butler play so i cant give a predition, but i really hope the lady hornets will pull out with a win
Louisville Butler is from the 6th Region. They have an overall record of 10 wins and 3 loses. They have lost to Iroquois,Sacred Heart and Franklin-Simpson by a combined total of 16 points. They are ranked 2nd in region 6 behind Bullitt East and in front of Iroquois who is ranked 3rd.

The Ladies will have to be on their game to knock off this team!

Good Luck lady Hornets!
Tricky Wrote:Louisville Butler is from the 6th Region. They have an overall record of 10 wins and 3 loses. They have lost to Iroquois,Sacred Heart and Franklin-Simpson by a combined total of 16 points. They are ranked 2nd in region 6 behind Bullitt East and in front of Iroquois who is ranked 3rd.

The Ladies will have to be on their game to knock off this team!

Good Luck lady Hornets!
You are wrong Iroquois is 1st in that region, Butler is 2nd, Fairdale is 3rd, and Bullitt East is 4th.
mcfan1 Wrote:You are wrong Iroquois is 1st in that region, Butler is 2nd, Fairdale is 3rd, and Bullitt East is 4th.

http://scoreboard.12dt.com/scoreboard/bl...ction_name=

Fairdale hasn't played anyone.
mcfan1 Wrote:You are wrong Iroquois is 1st in that region, Butler is 2nd, Fairdale is 3rd, and Bullitt East is 4th.

You are correct according to Dave Cantrall ratingsof the Herald-Leader. Still they are no easy win.
But what does Dave Cantrall know. He will never give the 15th region any justice.

6TH REGION

1. Iroquois 83.7

2. Butler 81.1

3. Fairdale 71.2

4. Bullitt East 70.2

5. Presentation 67.1

6. North Bullitt 61.8

7. Bullitt Central 56.9

8. Pleasure Ridge Park 52.9

9. Central 52.6

10. Lou. Holy Cross 43.5

11. Western 34.9