Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle County @ Wayne County Predictions (4A)
former Wrote:Going to be cold friday night in wayne co.

hope the card players dress warm as they watch from the sidelines as the rock rolls

if you are there they wont need to dress warm because you are full of hot air. :biglmao:
pjdoug Wrote:if you are there they wont need to dress warm because you are full of hot air. :biglmao:

Be nice.
LWC Wrote:Be nice.

I'm always nice. too nice for my own good Confusednicker:
Waynes field is usually well taking care of. But never seen it this late in the year. How's it looking for tomorrow night.
Being a "Fan of Jewell Field" I attempt to go by as often as I can to check on her and she is in excellent shape. Coach Thompson takes good care of the facilities and for the second Friday in November I think the field is in pretty good shape.
If I'm correct this will only the second game ever played on Jewell Field in the second week of November. The last time was 2013 Corbin. I sure hope we get that effort out of this group of Cardinals. That night the hounds met a buzzsaw.

Field looks really good for this time of year considering the all the foul weather games.

11 games in and the young Cards are due a game where they take care of business.

Round 1 proved how hard it is to put the Rockets away if you make mistakes. I imagine both groups have improved since then, but something tells me the Cardinals are focused and hungry to get back to the top. To win the Cardinals will have to clean up mistakes, secure the football, and win the battle of physicality, which won't be easy against a very talented Rocket squad.

ROLL CARDS 24-7!